chapter 2

Authors pov

Today is another day, and a bizarre day for bella who's now on Anya's body, she was staring at the mirror the whole time she woke up, she kept on processing about this bizarre happenings.

" How is this possible?" She mumbled as she touched her face and the reflection in the mirror " I'm sure I am dead and this isn't me" she said as she touched the reflection in the mirror. " what did really happened that day" she mumbled as she try to remember it.

-Flashback-

" Kamsahamnida" bella happily uttered as she finally secured a ticket for treasure's upcoming concert here in Seoul, she's been saving her allowance for this and now she can finally see them on that very day.

That's what she thought until, " andwae!!" * bam* " Omo! Help!!" "Someone please help her" " she got hit" " call an ambulance", she got hit by a car for saving a child.

"Andae, I can't die yet, not until I get to * cough* meet them, please I can't die now*cough*" bella faintly uttered, her tears streaming down her face, wishing desperately as she grip the concert ticket that's in her hands, before she fainted.

-end of flashback-

Bella(Anya) pov

" Mwo? Was it because of what I said" i said as I was deeply in thought " eonnie!" " Kamjagiya" I said as I was startled by her sudden appearance " mianhae" she said as I immediately assured her that it's fine.

" But eonnie, what are you doing?" She asked as she's confused why I was facing the mirror " who is this woman in the mirror?" " Pardon?" She confusedly asked " ah what I mean is....what is my name" I said as I look at the reflection in the mirror.

" Mwo?" She dumbly uttered still confused, so I faced her and ask her again " what is my name?.. I don't really remember anything about myself" I said as I don't know anything about this girls( anya) life where my soul is in now.

This whole situation is crazy, but I should try to get to know who is this girl, because I'm literally in her body right now. " Your name is Park Anya" she uttered " park Anya?" I mumbled as the name itself is kinda weird " Anya is kind of foreign" I said as she immediately explain.

" It's because you were born at the US eonnie" " ohhh" I said as I nodded " but...." " Mwo?" I said as she stopped talking " don't tell me..." " Mwo?" I asked as she kept on stopping, no way did she realizes that I'm not the real Anya, no way " did you lost your memory" she worriedly exclaimed as she held my hand.

Woah thanks god, she still hasn't realize it " ohh....you're right I...oum... lost my memory" that was a lie but what can I do, I don't even know how to get back to my own body.

" So that is why you're acting weird" she said as she burst out in tears, so I immediately comforted her as I felt guilty for lying but what can I do, " don't cry..oum do you mind if I ask for your name" " it's Park yeji eonnie" she  said " okay, yeji-ahh please stop crying okay" I added as she hugged me as she speak.

" Ne, eonnie" " good" as said I she finally wiped her tears, " will you mind to tell me more about myself and my family" " of course! It's my pleasure eonnie " she happily said as I smiled at her, she then started on telling me about this girls life and I was really surprised after hearing it but I didn't mind to speak and just listen to yeji.

Heesung's pov

We're finally done on shooting contents, everyone's busy packing their things right now, I was also doing the same when jay came so I immediately went to ask him.

" jay how's Anya?" " Mom told me She's fine, but it seems like she lost her memory" he sadly said as he put his things on his bag.

" btw, How was your hand hyung?" He added " it's fine, down worry about it" I said assuring him, jungwon, sunoo, Jake, sunghoon, and Niki then arrived.

" Hyung! You're going home already" jungwon asked jay as the latter nodded " I'll come with you, yeji's still there" sunghoon spoked, jay just nodded, he look so sad and it's unusual for us because he's usually loud.

" Jay, Can we come with you?" Jake asked as we look at jay attentively waiting for his response " sure!" He absentmindedly said as we then hurriedly pack our things and immediately made our way to Jay's house.

************************************
💙