chapter 23

Anya's pov

I was in my Dreamland when this idiot suddenly removed the blanket making me shiver from the coldness " yahh give it back" I demanded still half asleep but the latter didn't listen instead he throw some pillows and plushies to wake me up " get up already or you'll be late for school" jay said as he still continues on throwing some plushie's to me which annoyed me really bad.

" YAHH PARK JONGSEONG!!" I shouted as I stand up and immediately went after jay who's now running for his life, but then he's unlucky enough that I caught him as I immediately headlock him and pinched his ear causing him to hissed in pain " yahh aww awww Anya mian mian I won't do it again"

" Just let my ear breath" he added as I stop pinching his ear that's now looking really red " that's what you get for annoying me" I said as l stole his pickachu plushie, we both then went to the kitchen.

" Oh god just look at you both, you look horrible" mom said as jay and I took our sit " did you slept late again?"  " It's his fault mom, he won't just stop playi--" " says the one who didn't stop because she couldn't accept defeat" jay interrupted me as I glared at him, he just rolled his eyes.

We then started eating, and I immediately went to get ready because I'm almost late, so I immediately run to my room " yahh give that pickachu plushie back! That's mine!" he shouted " nope! This will be mine from now on and besides you have a lot of this in your dorm" I shouted back as he just sigh in defeat.

" When will you be out?" Jay asked as he decided to drove me to school since he doesn't really have a schedule today " oumm maybe.....4 or 5, wae?" I asked he just nodded " I'll pick you up" he added as I made a ' are you sure look' " what's with that look?" He asked confused as I just shrug it " nothing, and bye or else I'll be really late" I added as I immediately wave my hand as he did the same.

>>>>

Authors pov

" You really came" Anya said more like in a question way which made jay act like his offended " wae? What do you take your brother for?" He sarcastically added as I playfully nudge him " Where are we going btw?" I asked as he just smile before speaking " just get in the car, will you!" " Arrasso!" Anya stated as she went inside the car.

After a few minutes, well almost an hour to be honest, they finally arrived at the dorm which confused Anya " what are we doing at your dorm?" " Just follow me" jay once again added as Anya just went after him and didn't argue with her brother, when they arrive at the dorm, a confused heeseung opened the door.

" Hi" Anya absentmindedly greeted which made heeseung immediately run to his room, which confused the park siblings " what's wrong with him" Anya said as jay just tilt his head telling the latter he doesn't know, they then went inside and was greeted by the enha members.

" Ohh annyeong Anya" sunoo happily greeted as Anya immediately smiled before greeting him too " hello!" " Noona! What are you doing here?" Niki asked as he just went out of his room " I don't really know, why I'm here, ask him that, he's the one who brought me here" Anya said pointing at jay.

" We're here to get the souvenirs that I bought at our tour stops" jay added which excites Anya as she then squeal happily " jinjja! Wow jay oppa is the best brother in the world " " shut up or I'll change my mind" he playfully threatened as Anya playfully zip her mouth.

As jay, jungwon, and Anya was busy opening the gifts, heeseung finally got out of his room, he looks extra neat and formal now compared to when he opened the door. Jake, Niki, sunoo, and sunghoon couldn't help but to smirk and chuckle on the older as it's the first time they get to see this behavior of him.

" Ahem!" Heeseung fake cough trying to get Anya's attention, luckily it worked as Anya then look at him but to no valid, the latter didn't notice the change in his appearance which made the 4 secretly burst out laughing because heeseung obviously failed.

************************************
Happy Valentines everyone!! ❤️❤️ Maghihiwalay din kayo🥴🥴 😅😂 walang forever kathniel nga naghiwalay😌