chapter 12

Bella's( Anya) pov

A lot has happened for the past week and now I'm back at school, I mean Anya's school, this is a whole new environment for me since I'm from Yonsei university while Seoul National university is relatively where Anya is currently schooling.

And I'm quite thankful that I did study in advance, well photography has been my hobby so I think I'll be able to pass the major subject as for the minor, I still need to adjust.

Mrs. Park accompanied me today since they got back the other day from their business trip, and I somewhat felt calm because I'm not alone.

" We're here ma'am" Mr.jeon said as we are now at the parking lot of the school " wait for me Mr.Jeon I'll just accompany Anya to her classroom" Mrs. Park uttered as mr.jeon just nodded then I immediately went out of the car as mrs.park follow behind.

" You don't really need to accompany me eomma, I can handle it" I said as I don't want to bother her and besides I'm already old enough to find my own classroom even though I'm literally still new here.

" Ani! I insist Anya, I atleast want to make sure my daughter is safe" she added as I just let her, Anya is really lucky to have such parents, they still make time for her or me now, even though they're really busy, we then continued on walking until we finally saw my classroom.

" I guess this is my cla--" " Anya!!" I immediately look back to see who's calling me, and heol! She's pretty, I just look at her as she made her way to us " annyeonghaseyo mrs.park" she greeted as mrs.park just nodded and smile.

" then, I leave now Anya, enjoy your day and just call mr.jeon so that he can pick you up, okay!" " Ne oemma" I smiled as she immediately bid her goodbyes and went to work.

" Let's go together Anya" the girl said as she beams with happiness " oum I kinda lost my memory so..." " Ahh yes! I forgot, I'm Rea! Your bff, you even forgot about me" she said as she dramatically acted hurt " sorry" I said looking guilty as she immediately smile assuring me that she's just kidding.

" I'm just kidding! Btw let's go inside bestie~~" she said in a single song way as I just chuckle at her, she seems like a nice person, we then immediately went inside the classroom and class immediately start, taking my precious time.

>>>>

Authors pov

It's lunch time already as Anya and Rea made their way to the cafeteria lazily " gosh! I'm freaking tired" Rea exclaimed hugging herself " at least we're halfway done aishhh" Anya annoyingly said as they still have classes to attend after lunch.

" Let's just eat" she added as they immediately get some food in the school canteen, and believe me Anya's eyes widen on the school's menu, it's like a buffet, so she immediately choose the best ones as Rea followed.

" Wow that's quite a fest huh" Rea playfully said as Anya immediately beamed " of course! I need to eat a lot before going to a war you know" she sassily said making both of them laugh " let's go over there" Rea said as she saw a vacant table, Anya immediately went after her too and they started eating.

" Wow this is chiefs kiss" Anya said as the meal is just so yummy " right! This is why I don't miss school" Rea said, also munching her food happily when a group of girls suddenly approach them.

" Oh well! look whose back" a girl sarcastically said as she put her hands around Anya's shoulderas as the latter just raised her brows " yahh yerim!! Just what are you doing?" Rea angrily said, brows furrowed together as yerim just smirked.

" chill! I won't do anything 'for now,' since the semester just start, but I'll be keeping an eye on you got that, I'll see you around losers and I'll be taking your milk" " yahh that's not yours" Rea said, she's really annoyed as Anya just smiled at her before it speak.

" Just let her have it, I'm afraid she doesn't have the money to buy it and besides.. I'll be doing a good deed by giving it to her, right yerim?!" Anya said smiling widely at the latter as yerim look at her with annoyance " Stf! Let's go guys" Yerim annoyingly said as she leave followed by her friends or should I say goon's.

Rea then dramatically clapped her hands looking proud " woahh slayy bestie slayy!" Anya just smiled and continue on eating not minding what yerim said, then after they eated, they immediately went to class as it begin shortly after the two of them arrived.

************************************
Authors note:

Eyy I'm back luvvies🤗🤗 hope you'll like this, and thanks for 100 reads, I really really appreciate it, thank you everyone..so the would be all..love you all mwaa 😘😘😍