Chapter 70: Being possessed

Start from the beginning

But I couldn't do it right away. So I rolled to side and again pretended to be just waking up.

„Aaaah..."

„Oh! Is it the morning already? We have to get up!"

(Hehe. It is quite a good fun teasing her like this.)

Good morning, Arisa."

„Oh, morning... Tomoka."

I kissed her lips like in any other morning and hurried to use the bathroom.

(Did that faster heartbeat quicken my metabolism or something?)

The day was usual and in the evening we played the game again. Suddenly my character Kathy appeared in a completely dark room and I was not sure what to do. All of sudden and thanks to random clicking I found two rings. Closer examination revealed, that they can be used for wedding.

„(Rings allow to marry any party member. Once married, the other person can summon you to their location once a day.)"

(Oh, that is a great feature! Finally I can get out of here.)

I turned to Tomoka and asked her to marry me, but she probably got it wrong and wanted to kiss me. But my goal was to leave the room and so I sent her back to her seat.

Too late I realized what impact it must had on her fragile soul. After late dinner we went to bed again.

(Ah, I need to be more careful next time...)

Marriage for Tomoka is surely something amazing, but I didn't care about it that much. Being with Tomoka is important and it doesn't matter what that bond is called according to the law.

(When did my mind changed so much? Several weeks ago I was excited about the idea to marry my lady Anne, but now I feel like someone different... someone more pragmatic.)

In the morning I continued with my experiments. This time I again wanted to test the correlation between the distance from Tomoka's lips and my heartbeat.

I put the blanket away again and tucked up Tomoka's sleeves. While kneeling astride her body I then kept kissing her hands from one palm to the other. The closer my lips were to hers, the faster my heartbeat was.

(Interesting.)

It was like looking at an illustration of Doppler's effect. When I started the second round, I noticed something different. Suddenly while kissing her left palm again, my heartbeat was faster than when I started.

(Is my heartbeat also related to the passed time?)

(Maybe I am getting used to her body and so...)

Arisa, what are you doing?"

Tomoka woke up and was again confused. I would be surely too if someone kept doing such experiments on me every morning. But I ignored her. I was yet not finished with this one.

But Tomoka suddenly hugged me and pressed me down on her body.

Arisa, why are you doing this every morning?"

I couldn't reply her. Since I was not able to continue my experiment, I at least kissed her at the part, that was available... her face and also lips... many times.

Hey, Arisa... wake up!"

(That is right, I need to wake up. I am not able to continue the experiment anyway.)

I tried to roll aside as usually, but Tomoka stopped my movement and then even more with her legs.

(What shall I do now?)

„Tomoka... please. I need to use the bathroom."

That was a lie, but it could work... I thought.

No. You just want to slip out."

„Please."

But she didn't buy it.

I will let you go when you tell me who you are and why you possessed Arisa?"

„But... I am your Arisa."

She thought, that I am possessed... and I couldn't argue with her. It might really look that way to her. And so I pretended to calm down and let the evil ghost leave my body. She finally released me.

„Hehe... You fell for it!"

I shouted at her and ran away from the room.

I was not able to finish my experiments, but they still gave me useful data. The more time I spent with Tomoka, the more comfortable I felt about her body.

(Maybe I just need more time.)