Chapter 67: Break Down

Start from the beginning

(Aaah, how can you do this to me, Arisa? First you melt my mind with that kiss and now you tell me to focus on work? Who is the boss here?)

Tomoka! Focus on the game."

„Ah, sure... sure."

We kept exploring the dungeon until stairs down to the second floor appeared. Just after we got down, Arisa suggested to leave.

We should get the full party before going further."

„Sure."

(Or maybe she stopped to kiss me.)

But Arisa got up and headed to her bedroom.

I need to take a rest, don't follow me."

(Oh. What is happening?)

I decided to go outside to calm down.

While looking for suitable clothes, something unexpected appeared before my eyes.

(When did I bought this swimsuit?)

(Shall I ask Arisa about it?)

(Better not, she looked quite upset. I will ask her later.)

When I got out of my room, I said byes to Arisa and left the house.

(What now?)

(Maybe I could buy something and prepare us good dinner.)

Walking the street I thought about Arisa and recent events.

(Did I do anything wrong?)

I stopped just in front of the convenience store... the same one I visited with Arisa several days before her parents visited us. I looked around, but no one was standing nearby.

(Am I expecting someone to be here?)

Welcome to the store!", greeted me one young lady and I nodded at her.

50% discount for all bentos just started! Grab the one you want the most before they are gone!", announced a voice from shop's speakers.

The time to fight for favorite food just started, but I didn't feel like joining it and instead bought some random fish, which had the same face expression like me.

We both then returned home and I laid it on a roasting pan. Arisa seemed to be still locked in her room.

When the food was done I put it on the table and Arisa got out of her room... and suddenly hugged me from behind.

Sorry, Tomoka... I was not feeling well."

Let's eat now and then play the game again."

(Is she on her period?)

„Mmm."

In the game we met again with our testing party members and explored the second level of the dungeon and then even the third one. Only minor bugs appeared and so when we found stairs to the fourth level, everyone agreed on continuing another day.

„Arisa, are you on your period today?"

Not yet."

„Umm... can I ask you something?"

Sure."

„I found one new golden bikini in my wardrobe. How did it get there?"

I bought it for you online. You wanted to go to a beach, didn't you?"

„Oh... sure."

(When did I say that? And why did she bought it without asking me?)

„I am kinda tired... so I'll go to bed."

Me too."

Arisa headed to her bedroom and closed the door behind herself.

(Is she still not feeling well?)

I slowly got into my room and started changing to pajamas when Arisa suddenly entered my room.

Oh, sorry...", she said, turned back and was about to leave.

„Wait, Arisa!"

She stopped.

„We are still girlfriends, right?"

Sure."

„So you shouldn't feel shy when seeing me like this... there is even nothing on my body, that you would not be familiar with. So..."

So?"

„You don't need to ran away just because I am changing."

„Turn and look at me. Or you don't like my body?"

„I know, that you are not the same as me... lesbian. But we are girlfriends and you said, that you love me... and you even gave me that steamy kiss in the office. So what happened these last days? Why do I feel, that a ravine appeared between us? How can I jump over it to get back to your side?"

I don't know why I said those words. I was always considerate of Arisa. When she would be changing, I would turn and go away too... but it also unsettles me. I would like to move our relationship again on higher level, but in the same time I don't want to rush it and hurt her.

Arisa suddenly turned and looked me up and down. Then she looked into my eyes and kept staring for a while. When she made a move and began slowly walking toward me, I forgot to breath. She stopped just 15 centimeters before my face and again looked up into my eyes.

(Is she waiting for me to kiss her?)

When I was about to move my lips toward hers, she turned away, got around me to the bed and lay on its other side.

Good night."

„Good... night."

We both fell asleep without usual kiss.