Chapter 66: Tomoka's side 15

Start from the beginning

Welcome to the Elf Village", Arisa read a sign nearby.

We got out of the cart and it rode away further to the cave. Ahead of us was a big door and I opened it. We then appeared in a room looking like a restaurant.

A girl wearing elf costume approached us right away and started to talk in unknown language.

(Is it supposed to be Elvish?)

When I asked her about the place, she replied me in Japanese.

(It probably was just a phrase to welcome us.)

I explained my theory about a cosplay restaurant to Arisa and she looked satisfied.

Are you a couple? You look very cute together."

(If only other restaurants in Tokyo would be this friendly to us.)

„Thanks."

„By the way, do we also need to change into costumes?"

I asked about the costumes, because everyone around us wore them, but she continued the play about another planet and so I rather let it be. In the end she put a menu on the table and left.

Arisa was again smiling and so I passed the menu to her.

Hello, I want to order!"

She was suspiciously smiling and didn't want to reveal her order.

(I only hope, that it is not something like worms.)

The waitress brought us a big plate and put it on the table.

Tomokaa, what is it?"

It seemed, that Arisa ordered something random what had interesting name and now looked confused.

„I don't know... you ordered it. Haha."

It's our specialty for couples... enjoy!", said the waitress and left.

The food looked incredible... like if it just escaped from a horror movie and hid on our plate. Four eggs laid by an alien monster and a tentacle dancing among them like listening to music.

And the eggs started opening. I was expecting the hands crawling out of them and jumping to our faces, but luckily nothing like that happened. It more looked like roots coming out of them and entangling the central one to grow into a small tree. The tree then bore two orange like fruits.

(I wonder how they made this? It really gives the fantasy like feeling.)

(Maybe it is just a hologram.)

I stretched my hand and tried to touch it and to my surprise the fruit dropped to my hand. It also smelled good and so I bit it.

(Oh, it is delicious.)

(But how they made it? Is it a magic trick?)

Arisa was looking at me shocked.

„Mmm... it is delicious. Arisa, try the other one."

Really?"

Arisa tried it too and gave a smile.

Was it good?", asked us the waitress when we finished eating it.

The fruit was small, but to my surprise it filled us up. The elf lady smiled at us too when she heard, that we liked it. I then wanted to pay and its price took my breath away. But she was probably joking.

When we returned to the starting area in onsen's basement, Rona and Konoe were waiting there for us.

So, how was the trip?", asked me Rona.