Chapter 65: Tomoka's side 14

Start from the beginning

The next day in the morning I got a visitor into my office.

Hello, everyone... is the boss Akihara-san here?"

„Come inside!", I shouted from my room.

Tsukasa appeared a moment after.

„Close the door and sit down, please."

Oh sure."

When Tsukasa sat down, I continued...

„So, Tsukasa... how are you? Any news in the gang?"

„Oh... hello... onne-chan."

Tsukasa was visibly confused a bit.

„We can talk freely when we are here alone, but later call me the boss and you will not be Tsukasa, but use your real name Yamamoto Ryosuke."

Sure."

„So, did anything happen in the gang from my last time there? Is Shimura okay?"

Yes. His girlfriend still stays with him and others prepare for the match. Nothing else is worth mentioning."

„That is good."

„Now say... do you know anything about programming, accounting or marketing?"

They are not related to fishery in anyway, right?"

„No."

Then I don't know about any of them."

„I see... mmm... okay. Then you could be testing games. We also need to test them on absolute beginners and so you are perfect fit for it."

I got up and called Hakuto to prepare one new workplace and returned back to Tsukasa.

„So remember, I am boss from now on, not onee-chan."

Yes, onee... I mean boss."

When his place was prepared, I took Tsukasa outside and introduced him to everyone in the team and also chose his supervisor... Arisa.

That way they can become friends and I can anytime let Tsukasa keep her company when I would need to arrange anything alone.

After work Tsukasa thanked me again for the job and me and Arisa returned home.

The next day was finally weekend and the last date we can go to the onsen and get the discount. It was not much important to get it and there were other onsens around, even much closer. But somehow we felt that going elsewhere or some other time would be something we would regret later.

According to my car navigation, two ways led to the same destination and so I let Arisa choose the right one. In a few hours later I stopped at one parking lot.

Are we at the onsen already? Where is it?"

„Somewhere up the hill over there!"

Eeeeh?"

The path was similar as the one to the cottage and took us about the same time.

Ah... a... a... are we there yet?", asked me Arisa while breathing heavily again.

„Just one more curve and we are there."

You said the same three curves ago."

„Really? But this one is the last one... really."

Arisa caught up with me and we finally really reached our destination. I never visited this place, but that big sign „Nekomura Onsen" would surely not lie.