Chapter 61: Third date, part 4

Mulai dari awal

We thanked him and moved to the next area.

Here you are! Why are you so late? You were doing something perverted again, right? Can't you calm down... you are already married..."

We were not too far yet and it was possible to hear, that the man was scolding someone. But it was not our problem and so we didn't care.

„Umm... Tomoka. Did you ever go to onsen before?"

Yes... to the one in Tokyo."

„I see... eh?"

We just got into the next area and I spotted several naked women of all ages... they were changing to swimsuits or just walking around.

Are you here for the first time? You will get used to it soon.", told me a woman, who just entered and headed directly to one of small lockers.

Let's follow her, Arisa."

„Mmm."

While I was looking to the ground, we both changed to our new swimsuits. I wore the red one today to make Tomoka happy.

We followed the woman to the other section, where she started to wash herself and so we did the same.

If I may suggest you, do not pour yourself with that small bowl... it is extremely hot."

But Tomoka tried it anyway and looked fine... and so I did the same.

„Ouch! Ah!"

Everyone in the room turned to me...

You see... I did warn you."

Mmm, I can see, that you have the same watch as me... so if you want, you can follow me now to the outside bath. I am Rona, by the way."

I am Tomoka and this is Arisa.", said Tomoka and pointed at me.

We followed her outside.

„Wow... it is beautiful!", I said aloud.

There was a pool with one big stone on its right side, closer to us. Just a perfect place to hide if one wants to be alone. The bath was around 5x10 meters large, with a beautiful view on the landscape below. But not everything was beautiful... on the other side of the bath was something disturbing...

I think the same... what a beautiful view!", said a man, who was submerged there and kept watching us.

Tomoka quickly leaped before me and hid me behind her own body.

No problem, I like the bigger ones more anyway. Hahaha!"

Konoe! Wait for me there... I will beat you up!", shouted Rona at the man.

Then Rona jumped to the pool and started slapping him.

Ahh... sorry, sorry... you know I love only you, right?! Ouch... aaahh... Rona... calm down!"

What an interesting couple.", said Tomoka.

„Hehehe."

(Why is that man here?)

Come into water... he will not do any more problems... right, my honey?"

Sure... sure..."

We both entered the pool and submerged to its water. It was pleasantly warm.

By the way, are you two a couple?"

Yes.", replied Tomoka right away.

Sure you are. Otherwise you would not be able to enter this VIP bath."

Ouch!", shouted out Konoe suddenly.

Why did you do that, Rona?"

I sensed your perverted thoughts... keep looking at me instead."

Konoe turned to Rona and stayed calm.

Mmm... so you are the same as Ra On and Aria...", said Rona.

Who?"

You can't know them... just some old friends."

You both look quite reserved... So, how far you got?"

What do you mean?"

I assume, you kissed already, right?"

Yes... many times."

Like this?"

She suddenly pulled Konoe to herself and gave him one very long kiss.

Or what about this?"

My head started to go dizzy just from watching their kiss, but then she grabbed Konoe again and put his head on her breasts... and Konoe...

(Ahh... my vision is fading away...)