Billionaire Romance Winners

Down below we have the winners for the Billionaire Romance Category! Congratulations to our winners! Sorry about the delay. _sheisvintage was away on vacation/holiday and didn't have internet.

Second Chance Romance winners judged by _sheisvintage  will be shared soon as well as the Mafia Romance judged by SapphirianJ82. I'm almost done typing up the scores. 

I think you all know the drill by now. 😉 But the first place winner will get a shout out on my announcements board. Each winner will have a place in my winners library. 

Our first 🥇 place winner is! 

The Arrangement- RunningWithTheWind23

Read and judged by _sheisvintage

Please PM me SapphirianJ82 with your email so I can send your winning sticker for download. 😍

Title and cover(10/10

Blurb(8/10)

Plot/creativity/originality(18/20)

Character development(17/20)

Story flow(7/10)

Grammar(10/10)

Writing style(8/10)

Overall enjoyment(9/10)

Overall score(87/100)

Review: I personally loved the cover, it seems so professional and well edited perfectly syncing with the core aesthetic of the book. Also, the name of the book is pretty quirky and catchy; appreciable work is done there. The plot, story and the characters are just perfect. The concept is unique and relevant and the way each chapter wisely focuses on the character's pov in a suculent manner is commendable. It was very well demanding to continue reading, infact I added it in my tbr too. However it's like a reel short story, no descriptions or literature perhaps feels like a manuscript only. The story had a constant flow of events quite rapidly which I believe if once looked over then it'll be perfect. 

Our second 🥈 place winner is! 

Enchanted with you- WonuOla1992

Read and judged by _sheisvintage

Please PM me SapphirianJ82 with your email so I can send your winning sticker for download. 😍

Title & book cover(9/10)

Blurb(4/10)

Plot/creativity/originality(13/20)

Character development(15/20)

Story flow(7/10)

Grammar(6/10)

Writing style(6/10)

Overall enjoyment(9/10)

Overall score(69/100)

Review: The name of the book is undoubtedly idiosyncratic, but the book cover is relatively incongruous and graceless. The vibe of this book would go better with a sweet cover with illustrations; however, the rest is up to the author. The story has an ethical plot, yet it feels empty with unnecessary vivid details. You can add metaphors and vibrant vocabulary, avoiding random details, to make the story appealing. Also, the lack of conjunctions makes it difficult to understand. 

Our third 🥉 place winner is! 

The billionaire's beautiful mistake- AuthorSadieWaldon

Read and judged by: _sheisvintage

Please PM me SapphirianJ82 with your email so I can send your winning sticker for download. 😍

Title and book cover(8/10)

Blurb(8/10)

Plot/creativity/originality(7/20)

Character development(10/20)

Story flow(5/10)

Grammar(9/10)

Writing style(7/10)

Overall enjoyment(6/10)

Overall score(52/100)

Review: Both the cover and the title are norm, nothing exceptional. Hence, not doing justice to the book. The concept is vivid and can be elaborated in detail highlighting certain annotations with a systematic manner. The lack of descriptive text when it comes to dialogue, actions, emotions and surroundings disrupts the visual, flow, and engagement aspects of the story.  The flow of the story is quite abrupt and random.