End Of The Line Tag Fest

Hello everyone! There are only four days left before submissions for books will be closed. Forms for book submissions will close January 10th. Judges will be applied to categories January 15th and judging will commence January 16th. Judges scores will be submitted by February 15th and winners will be announced February 20th.

This Tag Fest will end Monday January 8th and the winner will be announced on that day as well.

There are several slots to be filled as far as book submissions are concerned. Categories that have been filled up and are now closed are - Young Adult/Teen Fiction Romance, Sci Fi/Fantasy/ Mystical Creatures and Short Story Romance.

I am in need of 10 judges at this time to help me judge books when the time comes.

We all know how hard it is for our work to get recognized on Wattpad. And we all have many writer friends out there. So it's time for a Tag Fest. Sharing is caring.

The winner of the last tag fest was WendyyWolfe. It is now someone else's chance to reap the benefits of being the tag fest winner. And if you head over to my libraries you will see that I followed through. 

The winner of the tag fest will get a formal shout out of their book on my announcement board. As well as having up to five books of theirs placed on my Tag Fest Winner book library. I already have it set up above my public library list. So your books will be the first books anyone sees when they go to look at my vast library. Also I will create a chapter showing off your books and the book summeries right here on The Ultimate Romance Awards. Just like I did for WendyyWolfe This isn't an opportunity that you should pass up.

There is only one rule:
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Make sure not to tag people you know may get upset and don't want to be tagged. Also don't tag other awards or communities.

 Also don't tag other awards or communities