Urgent Announcement

::MINI AWARDS ANNOUNCEMENT::

Once all the winner announcements have been completed and the main awards have been concluded, the Mini Awards Contest will begin. 

Having said that, I have made the decision to start the entire process from scratch. Soon, I will be posting a new chapter dedicated to participation forms for the mini awards. Additionally, there will be a separate chapter specifically for judges of the mini awards. 

MAIN AWARDS CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT 

I have completed the judging process for Dark Romance and will post the winner’s chapter for that genre tomorrow. 

We are approaching the closure date for the main awards contest, with only two weeks remaining. The winner announcements have already started. Author participants make sure to follow your judges and complete the payment requests as soon as possible.

As the scores are handed into me, I will be posting winner announcement chapters. Let’s all work together to ensure these payments are done, so judges can complete the judging process and I can announce the winners as soon as possible. 

Judges will only read and evaluate your book once the required payments have been made. Failure to complete the payments will result in disqualification of your book from the competition.

The cut off date for completion of judges payments is February 15th.

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR JUDGES 

Judges have until February 18th to complete the judging process. Once done, they should send me the results and their reviews via private message. If you have a link to Google Docs containing the scores and reviews, feel free to send it to me through PM. I have found that using Google Docs makes the whole process run smoother. 

I’ve found that judging books as soon as payments are made and completing the scores and reviews and having them saved; makes the judging process run smoother. Rather than waiting for each author to complete payments before starting the judging process for the genre as a whole. 

There are two ways you can complete the judging. You can look at the winners chapters for K-Pop and Forbidden/Taboo as examples. In the K-Pop winner chapter, the scores are shared first, followed by a detailed review at the end. Alternatively, in the Forbidden/Taboo winner chapter, a detailed review is provided for each score. 

Judges reach out to the authors who have not completed payments. This award contest has been a lengthy one. So a heads up as a reminder would be good.

Judges if you have come across a bump in the road and feel that you won’t be able to complete the judging process, please reach out to me and let me know now so I can get something arranged.