Judges Forms (Closed)

Follow my profile please. SapphirianJ82

You can be both a participant and enter books and a judge. But you cannot judge the category you have entered your own book into.

You must read at least 5-10 chapters of each book that you are assigned to. You must leave a small chapter review in the comments of each chapter. Let them know what you loved about that chapter. And give them constructive criticism on how to improve. Please do not be disrespectful in any way. Treat others how you yourself wish to be treated.

This form can be added in the comments section. Thank you.

Form:

Username:

Are you a participant?

If so what genre or genres?

What subgenre do you want to judge the most?

What subgenre would you not judge?

Do you mind mature themes?

Would you be up to reading books that may contain trigger warnings?

Will you judge LGBTQ+?

Do you have any experience with judging?

If so can you elaberate?

Would you be willing to judge more than one category?

What are your payment requirements?

I will post the scoring again once books and judges are assigned. But I'm going to put them here as well. So you all have an idea how everything will be scored.

Judging will start January 16th and need to be submitted by February 15th. Winners will be announced February 20th.