Mini Awards Participants Form

The Ultimate Romance Awards Mini Awards

Hello everyone! When applying, apply inline with the mini awards you would like to take part in. There will be ten slots available for each. You can be a judge, but you cannot judge in a category you are applying in.

Do not apply here. Apply in line with the category you want to either judge or participate in.

Username:

Category:

Judge or participant?:

Tag five of your author friends you haven't previously already tagged.

APPLY HERE

👇👇👇👇👇

Best Book Title

This one is the most difficult to come up with in all honesty. Coming up with a title that is unique and isn't being used by tons of other books here on Wattpad. Your title must be unique and creative and one of a kind.

Best Book Cover

Your book cover must have clear imagery, and the font must be clear and legible. The font should also follow the theme of your book. For example: Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Paranormal should have a bold font that stands out and catches the eye.

Best Opening Line and First Paragraph

Does your book literally capture a person's interest from the very beginning? Starting out with a bang that is intriguing to a reader and has them wanting more.

Best Prologue

Not everyone has a knack for creating a hypnotic and intriguing prologue. I'll be honest, I sometimes skip reading a prologue. But here lately I have been introduced to some fantastic prologues that I'm glad I didn't miss. So show us what you've got.

Best Romantic Scene

As this is a romance awards contest, why not show all of us your most romantic scene?

When you apply for this one, you must share the chapter in which this romantic scene takes place. Show us your most romantic gestures between your main characters. Those awesome proposals that we all wish could happen in real life.

Best Steamy Scene

Smut warning here! It's obvious that these scenes are going to be erotic. When applying for this one, share the chapter where this steamy chapter takes place.

Best Unique Character Names

The Character Names must be unique and not used often in the writing world.