Paranormal/Shifter Romance Winners

Down below we have the winners for the Paranormal/Shifter Romance! Congratulations to the winners!

There were three contestants that were disqualified due to not completing payment to their judge. I have all of the reviews otherwise on hand. If you did not place, but would like your results. Please reach out to me and I will send them over to you.

First place winners book will receive a shout-out on my announcements board. All winners will have a space in my winners library. I've got to rearrange things in my libraries so bear with me. It's going to take some time. 

For our first 🥇 place winner! 

Book Title : Nocturna Haven

Username : LysaraEverhart

Read and judged by ratihfarida20

Please PM me with your email so I can send your winning sticker for download. 😍

Title and Book Cover : (1-10) → 9

The title matches with the story very well! I love it though how the author always tells or describes the place namely “Nocturna Haven” very well! And the cover also is so hot lol

Blurb : (1-10) → 8

The blurb is intriguing like it’ll drag people to read the whole story!

Plot/Creativity/Originality : (1-20) → 18

I found the plot so far had many twists and I like how the author kept mentioning Nocturna Haven in every chapter!

Character Development : (1-20) → 18

Isabella is the type of female lead who loves fictional horror characters like vampires -just like me back then when i was young-. So, I can relate with the book, how the author poured her emotion out in this book, I love it, I can feel it.

Her name herself also kind of reminds me of Bella from Twilight -my favorite movie about Vampires and Werewolves-. So, the story made me feel some kind of nostalgic feelings where I used to be hyped over these types of books or movies!

Story Flow : (1-10) → 9

The story flow is going smooth and sweet, especially the chapter when the female lead and male lead are about to do the wild things as I had expected lol but yet oh okay maybe not now, they’re going to do that! Lmao, what a plot twist indeed! I love it!

Grammar : (1-10) → 9

I found no grammatical errors, which is all good. 

Writing Style : (1-10) → 9

The writing style is great! It makes you as a new reader want to read more and be curious always!

Overall Engagement and Enjoyment : (1-10) → 9

I’d like to rate this book a 9. Looking forward to this book to end, or else have a twist ending! lol

Overall Score : (1-100) → 89

Review :

The title matches with the story, and I also love how the author always tells the readers about the place namely “Nocturna Haven” in every chapter like a daily reminder! And the cover is so hot anyway!

The blurb is intriguing like it’ll drag people to read the whole story as I found the plot so far had many twists.

Isabella is the type of female lead who loves fictional horror characters like vampires -just like me back then when i was young-. So, I can relate with the book, how the author poured her emotion out in this book, I love it, I can feel it.