Opposites Attract Romance Winners

Down below we have the winners for the Opposite’s Attract Romance! Congratulations to our winners.

The first place winner will receive a shout-out of their book on my announcements board. All other winners will have a place in my winners library. Give me some time to get that all straightened out please. 

Our first 🥇 place winner is! 

Book title: Loving Edyth Swan 

Author: footnoteofhappiness

Read and judged by: iburnrice

Please PM me with your email so I can send your winning sticker for download. 😍

➲ Title and Book Cover - (8/10)

The title of the book is unique. It is not overused on the app which makes the book feel refreshing. The cover is beautiful, although it could be improved. The template is ok; two silhouettes staring at each other longingly. It immediately sends off the message of a second chance romance, coupled with the title "Loving Edyth Swan"

I don't find the font fitting, but either way, the cover is beautiful.

➲ Blurb - (10/10)

The blurb is neat and short. It is very exciting and would definitely have the reader wanting for more. I did not find any grammatical errors, and honestly I had to give it a 10/10. 

Beautiful!

➲ Plot/Creativity/Originality - (18/20)

The story's plot is unique. Nothing that I've read before. The writer is a queen of plot twists. I was definitely not expecting that Edyth would be in that situation. And taking us back to how they met, paved a way for better understanding. I love it!

➲ Character Development - (18/20)

If anything, I find the characters to be very realistic. Johnathan Atwood running away everytime he messed up, his fear of commitment, yet his deep love for the woman...so real!

I loved how the author portrayed Johnathan. His fears, his regrets, and his want for reconciliation. 

➲ Story Flow - (8/10)

The story is somewhat slow paced. Yes the story flowed smoothly.

➲ Grammar - (7/10)

No one can be 100% in English. The author simply needs to do some proofreading, but overall her grammar is on point. I had no problem with the punctuations either. 

➲ Writing Style - (9/10)

Yes the author's writing style is unique and it makes the story enjoyable. Her descriptions and vocabulary is great. I wouldn't say they're advanced, but it's right for all audience. Not confusing or anything.

➲ Overall Engagement and Enjoyment - (8/10)

From a reader's perspective, this book was beautiful written. I only read a few chapters, and it was a pain for me to put it down. I plan on continuing it. 

Good work!

➲ Overall Score - (86/100)

➜ REVIEW : Loving Edyth Swan is a beautifully written book which describes the realities of life. It's hard to come across such books where the author describes the characters feelings and actions in a way it gets you frustrated and excited at the same time. 

I was more pleased with her grammar. There may have been a few mistakes - proofreading again would help - but it did not affect the flow or enjoyment. I want to say thank you for sharing this book with us and I wish you good luck on the remaining chapters. ❤️