Royalty Romance Winners

Down below we have the winners for the Royalty Romance Category. Congratulations to our winners! The first place winner will get a shout-out on my personal announcements board. All others will have a permanent space in my library under URA Royalty Romance Winners. 

Now for our first 🥇 place winner! 

Parth Probodhika: Pristine hues of his peace by dwarkaratna read and judged by footnoteofhappiness

Please reach out to me SapphirianJ82 with your email so I can send you your winning sticker for download. 

Title and Book Cover: 8/10

Blurb: 7/10

Plot/Creativity/Originality: 16/20

Character Development: 19/20

Story Flow: 8/10

Grammar: 9/10

Writing Style: 9/10

Overall Engagement and Enjoyment: 9/10

Overall Score: 85/100

Review: I really enjoyed this story. I do feel as if the blurb could be shortened a little bit to add some more mystery and intrigue to the story. I also think some parts require some editing but other than that, the story is quite entertaining. 

Now for our second 🥈 place winner! 

Suryagardh- The Clandestine Tale by thegoldenpaper read and judged by footnoteofhappiness

Please reach out to me SapphirianJ82 with your email so I can send your winning sticker to you for download. 

Title and Book Cover: 7/10

Blurb: 6/10

Plot/Creativity/Originality: 17/20

Character Development: 17/20

Story Flow: 8/10

Grammar: 5/10

Writing Style: 8/10

Overall Engagement and Enjoyment: 9/10

Overall Score: 77/100

Review: Truthfully, I feel as if the blurb is a little too long. Some of that information could have been written in the opening chapter, which some of it is as well. I feel as if the story would benefit from a shorter, more intriguing blurb to start off your book. The book itself is engaging, but the blurb takes away from the magic of what one will find inside its pages. I also feel as if the story could benefit from a thorough editing as there are grammatical mistakes throughout. But the heart of the story kept me interested, turning the pages with new found questions and intrigue. 

Now for our third 🥉 place winner! 

blind tresses of the novelty by quirkyshortdumbo11 read and judged by footnoteofhappiness

Please reach out to me SapphirianJ82 with your email so I can send your winning sticker for download. 

Title and Book Cover: 3/10

Blurb: 0/10

Plot/Creativity/Originality: 8/20

Character Development: 8/20

Story Flow: 4/10

Grammar: 6/10

Writing Style: 6/10

Overall Engagement and Enjoyment: 6/10

Overall Score: 41/100

Review: Firstly, while your title lacks capitalisation, it also gives me no indication of what the story will be about. Same goes for the completely blank blurb - I went into this story blind with no idea of what the story will be about. The book cover is also less than inspiring while it holds no title at all on it, so it is simply a graphic of a man. Neither of these things helped me understand what the story was about. The chapter titles were also off putting, if unsure what to name a chapter, simply label it what number the chapter was. I think that the story you have so far has a little bit of substance but could benefit from some rewriting to flesh the story out a little more and to keep it more interesting.