Urgent Announcement

Hello everyone! I hope that you all are having a wonderful day!

ANNOUNCEMENT

Last Thursday, I went through and wrote down each author with their book. And wrote them into each category. So that it would be easier for me to plug each book and author into the genre participants chapters.

Yesterday, I made the mistake of doing some editing to the participation form chapter. When I did that all of the inline comments disappeared. They are all now just showing up in the comments section.

There may have been a couple of books that I might have missed when I was writing all the participants down. So please take a look and if you don't see your username and book in the chapter category you applied for; reach out to me. So I can have your book added where it is supposed to be located.

I'm sorry for any confusion. There are still a couple of category chapters I have not uploaded yet. Like Historical, Royalty, Romantic Comedy and K Pop. I'll be adding those later today.

Another cool thing that I've been doing to keep track of books, is creating a library for each category and adding each book to that category as participants are accepted. If you head over to my libraries section on my profile you will see each category labeled with #URA. For example #URA Second Chance.

From now on I'll be updating the category chapters as authors and their books are accepted. As well as having them written down and added to my libraries. That way this sort of issue doesn't arise again.

Again, I would like to apologize for any confusion this may have caused.