Sleepover

Age: 16

------

"Is it really a good idea?" dad asked.

"Yeah, it's just a sleepover!" I replied.

Let me set the scene. The lounge of the Avengers Compound, mom and dad sat beside each other on the couch, and I stood in front of them. Clint, Wanda, Tony and Bruce were sat in the lounge too, obviously listening but trying to hide the fact that they were.

"Ana, I don't want to be that parent, but a sleepover with your girlfriend?" mom asked.

"What about it being a sleepover with my girlfriend?" I shrugged.

"The answer would be the same even if it was a boyfriend," mom replied.

I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, what do you think we're going to do?" I challenged, knowing the answer but wanting to hear it anyway.

Mom and dad exchanged an unsure glance.

"They think the two of you are gonna do it," Tony called.

Dad looked at Tony with irritation whilst mom sighed.

"Please, I swear nothing is gonna happen! We're only sixteen!" I pleaded.

With a sigh, mom said, "Alright. But I want you to message me when you go to bed."

"Of course!" I agreed, celebrating on the inside.

I ran to my room and picked up my phone.

MJ❤

You:
MJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
GUESS WHATTTTT

MJ❤:
WHAATTTTTT???

You:
MOM SAID YES

MJ❤:
🥳🥳🥳🥳
YESSSSSSSSSSS

You:
I'm packing my stuff rn
Am so exciteddddd!!

MJ❤:
Ana its not till tmrw!!

You:
Idcccc i gotta pack!

MJ❤:
U do u love ❤

You:
Lysm!! xx

MJ❤:
U too!! ❤❤❤

You:

Read

I pulled out a bag from my wardrobe and began to pack my things. I didn't care that I wasn't going over until tomorrow, I was just so damn happy to be having a sleepover with her.

------

"Remember, no funny business," mom warned as we pulled up outside MJ's house.

I turned to her and saw a smirk on her face.

"Mom, chill!"

"Enjoy yourself, I'll pick you up tomorrow afternoon."

I smiled gratefully.

"Thanks for letting me," I thanked her. "Even though it took a lot of persuasion."

Mom laughed.

"Your dad's still not happy, bare that in mind."

"Yeah but dad's a bit overprotective," I laughed.

Mom smiled. I kissed her cheek before getting out of the car.

"See you tomorrow!" I said, grabbing my bag.

My Little Spark - Romanogers Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें