((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣))

Начните с самого начала

"Bella! Bella!" Theresa yelled, she turned Bella on her side and called out her name.

"Someone call the physician!" James yelled

Sometime later the physician showed up but since James had let the physician know of Bella's symptoms he came along with a mage.

"Pease what's wrong with her? It's not a side effect from her poisoning I thought it had been purged from her body" Theresa asked. The physician checked Bella's pulse and examined other things he stayed silent before calling the mage over.

The mage murmured a spell and a magic circle appeared at his palms he hovered over Bella's sweating body before recalling the spell.

"What's wrong with my daughter?" James asked

"Lady Swift recently turned 16 right?" The mage asked

"Yes she did" Theresa replied.

"What Bella is going through is an effect of the ghoul's curse, the man that's been locked away in her body is rapidly trying to free itself when it eventually does it could lead to. . . .fatal consequences." The mage said

"M-mom?" 

"Bella dear, everything's okay," Theresa said

"Sir, I have my graduation next week can I still attend?" Bella asked

". . . . .Yes, but a lot of precaution needs to be taken" The mage said. The physician and the mage left the Swift manor. Bella stayed in bed for a few days, Theresa stayed next to her in case of the release of her mana since she could restrain her before other help arrived but for three days there was no sign of any man outburst. 

Bella was okay throughout the weekend that led to the graduation and was able to get herself ready to attend.

Just like last year, all students, teachers, and parents were in attendance. All the seniors were seated in a designated corner of the auditorium.

"I cant believe we are finally graduating!" Bella said

"Oh I can believe it, I've been counting down the days since the first day of Senior year," Ezra said

"I'm just surprised you didn't drop out before then," Drax said

"You shut up Mr Best graduating student," Ezra said

"Oh, I try I try," Drax said with a proud smile.

The Principal came up to the stage and welcomed everyone to the ceremony, he made a long heart-felt speech before giving out the rewards to the best-graduating student and the Platinum tears. 

Bella, Drax, and Alissa made it to the Platinum tier alongside other students. One by one they were all brought on stage to receive their plaques and give a short speech.

Once it reached Bella's turn she graciously walked up the stage and curtsied to the Principal, she held her diploma in her hand and before she made her speech quickly scanned the crowd of people. She spotted her parents in the crowd waving and clapping for her as well as the Duke and Duchess, Damien, Liam, and the Marquis and Marchioness.

 "Thank you so much, it feels like just yesterday I received my letter of admission to start my Westcrow journey. I'd like to thank my Mother and Father for always being there for me and my Older brother Liam for always guiding and advising me and to my dearest friends I cant thank you enough for always being a positive light in my life I will forever be grateful to you all. And to the juniors and other students of this great school. . . .Fly high! The sky is but the-" She paused, the crowd whispered amongst themselves wondering what was going on. Bella held her chest in pain and dropped her diploma.