((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟))[𝕊𝔸]

Bella POV

A week has passed and chu Hua, Bridgette and I are still trying to find the cause of the theft. All the employees have been monitored and cameras have been placed in every hallway but no suspicious movements have been detected.

A girl walked by me with a basket of letters, some of the employees would get letters from their families asking about their well being, I would normally distribute these after the days' work.

"You can hand those over dear, you go get something to eat," I said

"Oh thank you, madam" The girl replied, she curtsied and shuffled to the cafeteria area.

I toom the basket of letters and sorted them out, but a few letters caught my eye, they were clearly dyed pink and had a rosy scent, this kind of paper was only used by nobles and rarely by rich commoners, and as far as I know most people who worked in the winter moon were commoners looking for an escape from poverty, or those who swore their loyalty to me of their own accord.

I opened the letter and scanned through its content, and what I saw shook me. . .

"Bridgett!!!" I yelled

"Madam, are you okay?" She came running in.

I through the letters at her and went back to my seat, Bridgette had the exact same expression I did, Claudia had apparently been having some sort of affair with a noble, and a married one at that.

"I've never interfered with the private life of my employees, as long as you get the job done you will be treated well, but this is preposterous. 

"I'll call her over right no-"

"No! let's leave her for now, I want her to think she's in the clear, reseal these letters and press them till their straight again, then send them to her room, let's have a little fun shall we?" I said

Normal POV

Bella was in a fury, siyue and Chu Hua did all they could to calm her and bridgette immediately marched to claudia's dressing room.

Claudia had just finished performing her solo for the customers at the bar and was touching up her makeup for an encore.

Made with picrew: https://picrew.me/image_maker/227881

"Claudia, the madam is calling you," Bridgette said, not for a second did she hide her anger.

"Oh but, I just finished singing and the customers would probably want an encore so could you tell the madam that I'll be there in a minute" Claudia smiled, she did not know the situation she was currently in and if only she did then maybe she would have chosen a wiser set of words

"You impertinent thing! did you think she was asking? the madam COMMANDS you to come to her office now!" Bridgette yelled, she grabbed claudia's arm and pulled her out of her chair, she stormed out of the dressing room and told the stage crew to assign another singer for the night.