((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣))

This chapter contains scenes of se@xu@l Ass@ult, if this makes you uncomfortable please skip. Thank you

Drax's POV
It was a new day of a new week and a new mecha class began with it, the previous weeks we had been told that our professor Mr. Gwayne was absent but had not sent his reason. Today we came hoping it would be different.

"Hey, Drax!" Ophelia yelled, she came to my worktable with her box of tools hanging from her tail,

"Why the fuck are we still being made to come to class if Mr. Gwayne isn't even gonna show up?" Ophelia groaned swinging her tools onto the, she retracted her wings and tail, and she got on the chair next to me.

We talked for a little while before the door opened, we expected another teacher to tell us that Mr. Gwayne would not be attending classes again today but a tall slender man walked in instead.

"Good morning students my name is Mr. Garnier [Gar-nee-yay] and I will be your Mechanics teacher for now," He said, his name and accent gave him away as a verisian citizen.

"Um excuse me Mr. Garn. . . Garnier but what happened to Mr. Gwayne? we were never told what happened to him," Another student asked

"*sigh* If you must know Mr. Gwayne sustained an injury to his hand while working in his home, the doctor told him he would need at least a month's worth of rest and recovery, now if that answer pleases you please sit back down" He snapped at them.

"Since that is out of the way, get out your tools and arrange them under your desk," He said.

"Well that was a warm welcome," Ophelia said, we both arranged our tools under our worktables.

Ophelia and I unpacked our tools from our box, most times in the first class, all we do is arrange our tools and go over the terms work, My Garnier walked over to us and stood staring around at ophelia's side of the table.

"What are these?" Mr. Garnier asked

"Uhh. . .my tools?" Ophelia said sounding a little confused

"Pink tools? what is this your dollhouse?" Mr. Garnier said, the handles of most of ophelia's tools were pink or had some kind of 'girly' pattern, but neither of us thought that was important.

"There's nothing wrong with pink tools, sir, if it does its job then there's no fucking problem" Ophelia cursed.

"Watch that foul reptile mouth of yours or you'll be speaking to the principal next!"Mr. Garnier snapped, slamming his hand on the table.

"The fuck is wrong with that guy?"

"Did he smoke something before he came here or what?"

"I have bright-colored tools, am I next?!"

The class whispered amongst themselves, Mr. Garnier walked away to the teacher's desk,

"Are you okay Oph?" I asked

"Yeah, I'm okay," She said.

After the class>>>

All the students were in the hallway walking to their following classes, whilst some were gathering around the advertisement board, there was a poster up for the annual Robotics competition, all students even those who weren't mecha students could enroll in the student council room.