chapter 21 (M)

"You are that dumb or acting."

"Suga I'm sorry to stop you. But it's for our baby."

"JUST SHUT UP. BABY BABY. YOU DUMBO YOU CAN'T GET PREGNANT BY KISSING ONLY. WHY IS THE HELL I MARRIED DUMBO LIKE YOU. IDIOT"

yoongi shouted. While Jimin began to cry he didn't see this much angry young. But he also got mad hearing dumb idiot about himself. He removed his coat. Before he can't say something car stops.

"Ahh not now I'm not ready for another problem yoongi said hitting and staring.
While unlocked the door and hopped off the car.

"Shit! Where are you going Jimin? Listen!"

Yoongi unfastened his seat belt and followed Jimin. Who is walking in the rain?

"Jimin stop! I said stop."

"I'm not going with a cat like you. I'll go to my home. Go away."

"Jimin don't act like a kid. Go back to the car."

"I'm kid dumb and idiot. So obviously I act like that."

"You can't listen to me."

Yoongi carried Jimin who shook his legs and arm violently. He bit Yoongi's neck hard he hissed in pain. He opened the back door of the car and dropped Jimin to the seat as he sat next to him.

Jimin hurriedly tried to open the second door but before he could do it yoongi placed him in his lap as he held hand in one hand behind Jimin's back.

Jimin was trapped now. So he started to bite Yoongi's neck. Yoongi moaned in pain as Jimin was biting hard.

As Jimin listened to Yoongi's voice he started to bite softly as he couldn't see Yoongi in pain no matter what but he was also angry now so he couldn't stop himself from biting.

Yoongi felt a sensation to his backbone as Jimin started to bite his neck softly. He can feel Jimin's plum lips against his skin now. He is semi-hard now.

He opened his eyes but wrong move as he became hard seeing the next view. Jimin's whole shirt was wet and hugged his body tightly making it possible for Yoongi to note every detail of his body. Jimin was below the car light so Yoongi could see everything.

As the shirt was white he could easily see brown nipples from the shirt. He moaned at the sight.

"I didn't even bite that hard. You are cry crybaby. Can't even handle your punishment."

Listening to Jimin's voice he snapped out of his fantasies.

"You can punish me as much as you want. I'll not mind it."

Yoongi removed his shirt and he helped Jimin to sit comfortably in his lap but in this process, his hard member felt friction with Jimin's bum.

Yoongi moaned as he threw his head back on the seat back. Jimin looked at Yoongi's neck his toned chest and then his six abs. He felt his throat dry. He wanted to bite that neck chest and abs. He didn't know why he wanted to do that storage thing but he wanted

"You said I can bite you as much as I want.!"

"Yes baby I'm yours. You can do anything you want."
Yoongi replied huskily taking Jimin's breath away. Jimin himself didn't know what was happening with his body.

He bites Yoongi's Adam apple softly. Then he bites his collarbones.

"Jimin please suck the skin before biting it."

"Huh suck?"
Jimin asked him confusedly. Yoongi opened two buttons of Jimin's shirt revealing his collarbones he give open kisses to his shoulder and then suck it and bite it gently. Jimin took a sharp intake of breath.

"Understand?"
Yoongi asked Jimin whose eyes were closed.

Jimin nodded as he started to suck Yoongi's collarbones and bite afterward giving hickeys to him. He repeated his procedure until he reached an erect nipple. He looked at Yoongi innocently waiting for his next order. Yoongi moaned at Jimin who was looking so innocently at him but doing nothing innocent.

"Suck them."

Jimin obediently followed as he sucked his left nipple like a baby.

"Please suck the right one also."

Jimin began to suck his right nipple hardly. Yoongi moaned at the sensation.
Yoongi's hands were roaming at Jimin's back feeling him. Listening to Yoongi Jimin rolled his ass feeling a hard thing. He didn't know what was he doing. But his body is reacting to its own.

Yoongi moaned loudly at Jimin's act.

He was enjoying himself fully when Jimin stopped suddenly. He opened his eyes and looked at Jimin who was crying with big fat tears.

"What happened, baby? Did I hurt you?"

"I'm feeling weird. It's paining."
Jimin said pointing between his legs.

"Please make it go."

Jimin pleaded as yoongi nodded.

"Do you trust me?"

Jimin nodded as Yoongi removed his shirt. Jimin was shy so he hugged Yoongi to hide his body.
Both moaned feeling each other naked body.

Yoongi detached Jimin from himself as he kissed Jimin's lips with full passion. Both were moving their lips fast. Yoongi tapped Jimin's lips with his tongue as Jimin opened his mouth to invite Yoongi's tongue. Yoongi tasted the sweet caravan of Jimin's.

Both tongues collided sending a sensation to both of them. Jimin tapped his shoulder as he was out of breath yoongi detached his lips and gave mouth kisses to his shoulder and chest.

He sucked his one nipple while pinching the other. He slightly bites his nipple with his teeth as Jimin moans loudly.

He placed his hand at his mouth preventing an embarrassing voice.
Yoongi silently took his both hands and hold them behind his back while still busy sucking nipples.

He detached himself from Jimin's body.

"Did you have some moisturizer or oil?"

"Yes, I have moisturizer in my coat."

Yoongi took moisturizer and hurriedly took off his pants and boxers. He also took off Jimin's pants with his cute boxers.

This all happened in a snap that Jimin didn't have time to react.

"What. you are so-o sh-shameless. How can you remove your clothes? And you also removed my clothes."

Jimin said as he crossed his legs to hide himself. Yoongi smiled at his husband.

"This is common in married couples baby. So keep quiet. You didn't want to enjoy more. I know how much you are enjoying."

"I didn't...."
Before Jimin said something he shushed him by kissing him.

And they did it................

After five rounds.....
"Please leave me.  I want to sleep now."

"I know baby. you are tired now. And babies are born this way not by kissing. Sleep now."

Yoongi said kissing his pouting husband. Right now jimin's was lying above the yoongi.

"Yoonie.."

Jimin slapped his chest lightly as he placed his head between Yoongi's neck inhaling his sweet scent. While yoongi massaged his back softly to soothe his pain.......

_+_+_++_+__+__+__---__---+---+___+

       _-++++-_-_-__to be continued _--+_-+-_