chapter 5

Yoongi stopped his car in front of uni... taehyung was busy with important work so he have to pick up them...he opened his car door and stood leaning towards the car...his expression are like always serious...his eyes are focused on some plants at road side...he was although looking handsome ..Jungkook came with Jimin ...

Jungkook was lying if he said he didn't feel slightly sad as he was hoping taehyung to pick them...while Jimin was smiling too see yoongi but his smiled dropped when he listened some girls squealing....

"How can be someone so cute and handsome at same time..isn't he is min yoongi famous music producer."

"I really wanted to make him mine"

Jimin boiled in anger...Jungkook noticed his change behaviour he hold jimin's hand... assuring him everything is okay ...he quickly dragged Jimin to the car as he didn't wanted to create a scene...

As they entered the car Jimin huffed and sit while crossing his arms at his chest...pouting and glaring at road....yoongi felt dumbfounded..yoongi thought he was still angry because of morning incident but didn't he made him breakfast as apology ...yoongi looked at Jungkook who shrugged yoongi sighed

"Yo kid why are you angry now. didn't you forgave me in morning  "

"Is there any party?"

Yoongi look at him dumbfounded and shake his head as no

"THEN TELL ME WHY YOU ARE WEARING THIS BLACK COLOR AND LOOK AT YOUR HAIRSTYLE ..WHY YOU ARE LOOKING SO HANDSOME SO THAT GIRLS DROLL OVER YOU...BUT REMEMBER YOU ARE MINE NOW..I KNOW YOU ARE PALE KITTEN WITH BAD MOUTH BUT YOU ARE MINE NOW"

yoongi flinched at jimin's outbrust..while Jungkook was looking at jimin mouth wide open..Thier trance broke when Jimin started sniffing and hugged yoongi

" You are cute ..only you can look handsome for me ..can make yummiest breakfast for me..and can cuddle me only. you have not any other option."

Jimin said while hugging him he can assume jimin's pout

"Okay I'll always be yours ..okay now don't cry"

Yoongi said calming him down and buckled his seat belt while Jungkook smile at them he was happy for them...yoongi started driving he didn't know how he fulfill every wish of jimin's without knowing himself....

___________________________________________

Jungkook was getting ready for dinner when taehyung entered the room tired he sit down at couch leaning his back against couch back closing his eyes ...Jungkook looked at him and went to make coffee for taehyung....

"Here drink this you'll feel relaxed .."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who is looking too pretty and handsome ..he was wearing white shirt and black pant..his raven hair was falling at his forehead ..he was looking like a angel ..taehyung was almost whipped for that angle....

taehyung was almost whipped for that angle