chapter 20

As they entered the venue all media person started to capture couple photos. As they were curious to see most successful producer's spouse.
Yoongi held jimin's hand as the red pathway was crowded.

"Sir can you please enlightened us. This person is your spouse."
One reporter asked yoongi who nodded in yes.

"Sir how can you marry a person of about half of your age."

"Sir why didn't you officially announced your marriage?"

Jimin only looked at them innocently as he didn't know what to do. He was facing situation like this first time in his life. He was snapped by one reporter brutal question.

"Hey you look so innocent. But question is... Have you this innocent?"

"Look at his face he seduced sir with innocence. He is everything but innocent."

"Sir I also heard that he is from middle class family. I mean look at him he is 18 hardly and how he knows to seduce men of about twice of his age accurately."

"Hey can you also taught us some technique how to seduce such a successful person."

"Who taught you seduction. Of course your mom."

Jimin was looking at them wide eyes. He can't understand their objection. He is innocent how can he know what is seduction and all that. But he was frightened by their harshly behaviour. Few tears rolled down his cheeks.

Yoongi had enough. He was controlling his anger but he become furious seeing jimin's tears.

"I'm tolerating all your shit. But it's enough now. Why are you harassing my husband now."

" Sir we are not harassing him we are just asking him some questions."

"So humiliating him means asking questions wow."

"Sir why are you so mad. You loved him that much. That's why you deceived your innocent girlfriend."

Jimin looked at yoongi as reporter mentioned yoongi's girlfriend.

"We broke up years ago. And for your information it's her who didn't want to continue relationship. Now please if you excuse us I didn't have time to waste."

Yoongi took Jimin's hand and went to the menu. Jimin is crying now۔ he himself didn't know why he felt so hurt when he came to know about yoongi's girlfriend.

Yoongi hugged him to calm him down. Jimin started crying loudly.

"Shh .. calm down. Don't cry."
Jimin didn't said anything he hugged him tightly he didn't wanted to lose yoongi. he can't describe his feeling but he know that only he can't see yoongi with anyone else. The fact yoongi has girlfriend piercing his heart and soul.

"Ok now come with me. Wash your face so that we can go to party okay."
Yoongi coaxed Jimin softly he placed a loving peck at his forehead.

_____________

In party yoongi introduced Jimin to everyone and Jimin also enjoying party now.

Jimin was eating cake messily yoongi smiled at his silliness and wiped cream on his lips with tissue.

"Nobody gonna snatch from you. Eat slowly."
Yoongi instructed softly who smiled shyly with red cheeks.
Yoongi was admiring Jimin when their moment spoiled by someone.

"Hey yoongles!"

"Oh hii mina!"

Yoongi greeted her with smile.

"You didn't even contact me in these years. I know I'm your girlfriend's soulmate but I'm your best friend too."

Jimin smiled dropped listening girlfriend. He looked at minah who was smirking.

"I'm sorry minah actually I was busy in work so I didn't have time. Anyway forget it. Meet my husband. And Jimin she is my friend minah"

"Hello cutie!."

She said speeding her hand before Jimin who shake it smiling slightly.

"Yoongi I didn't know that your husband is a kid."

She said smirking. Yoongi glare at her. She smiled nervously.

"I'm joking yoongles. Relax."

Before yoongi said something. A boy of Jimin's age came to Jimin and hugged him.

"Jimin! what are you doing here? What a surprise!"

"Oh Minho!"
Jimin was shocked to see his classmate here. While mina looked at them interestingly.

"Jimin! who's he?"

"Oh Mr.Min! hey! I'm jimin's friend. Do you know him?"
Before Jimin replied him Minho introduced him.

"Yes he is my hu..."

"Actually his uncle Jungkook is my brother-in-law."
Yoongi replied cutting Jimin in between. Meanwhile Jimin just looked at yoongi.

"Oh okay. Can I introduce Jimin to my parents."
Minho asked holding Jimin's hand. Yoongi looked at Jimin who didn't say anything to Minho. He nodded his head only.

Minho excitedly dragged jimin with him. Yoongi was still looking at their hands.

"I think yoongi you did biggest mistake marrying Jimin. I mean look at him he is more happy with his friend than you."

Minah provoked yoongi smirking slightly as they looked at Jimin and Minho who were laughing now at something.

Yoongi had enough he went to bar area and ordered whisky. He can't see his husband with another man or I say man of his age. He is insecure now. He know that he can't live without jimin now.  He can't strong enough to tolerate one more separation. His life is colorful because of Jimin only.

When Jimin saw yoongi was drinking he went towards him. He snatched glass from him.

But yoongi took another glass and drink it in one go.

"Yoongi please don't drink."

"Jimin I'm not in mood. Please go from here."

"Yoongi this is not way to talk to your husband."
Minah said as she come towards them.

Yoongi didn't said anything he drank another glass.

"Yoongi you are not understanding me please don't drink that much. It's not safe for baby."

"Now who the hell is baby!"

"Our baby"

"Jimin please don't test my patience. Go away."

"Yoongi why are you not listening to me. You are pregnant with our baby."

Yoongi looked at him with disbelief meanwhile mina laughed hardly and caught other people attraction also.

"How can, pregnant?"

Yoongi mumbled slowly

"You're pregnant because you are vomiting and also always brought many chocolates and you also feel down so. And how can't you pregnant. We kissed so many times and you said I can't get pregnant so means you're pregnant. I watch in dramas.after kiss you have baby."

Jimin said hardly with red cheeks. All the other people laughed at Jimin's logic. Yoongi felt embarrassed he didn't feel that embarrassed in his whole life. He is mad now.

"Ah yoongi you really married a kid. How bad. Next time please don't married to kid. And after sooah this kid is your choice."

Yoongi didn't said anything he hold jimin's hand and dragged him. He pushed Jimin into the car and started to drive ignoring heavy rain.

_________________________

                 _-+-"--"to be continued _-+#--+