chapter 16

Jimin was holding yoongi by on hand on his waist and with other hand he was hold yoongi's hand as they were climbing down the stairs.

"Jimin I'm perfectly fine now. You didn't have to hold me. I can walk at my own."

"Hyung I'm not even listening you so better you keep quiet."
Yoongi sighed nth time as he know how stubborn jimin is. But he know that if they came in this way Infront of Jungkook and taehyung they gonna become worried and even jungkook's health is also not stable.

"Hyung what happened why jiminie is holding you. Are you alright?"

As they entered dining area taehyung who was feeding Jungkook questioned worriedly. Jungkook also become worried.

"Don't worry I'm perfectly fine. You know how stubborn is your jiminie he didn't even let me walk without him."
Yoongi said assuring taehyung and Jungkook.

"Hyung take care of yourself. You didn't even look after your health."
Taehyung said scolding yoongi.

"Tae! Don't worry I'll take care of him."
Jimin assured pulling chair for yoongi. Taehyung nodded and again busied himself in feeding Jungkook who's not eating anything.

"Hyung. Eat these poridge don't try to eat those fried food. It's not safe for both of you."
Jimin said forbidding yoongi from eating oily food as he saw how taehyung didn't let Jungkook eat those food also.

"Both.?"
Yoongi questioned Jimin who smile confusedly as he wanted to give surprise to yoongi first who didn't know himself being pregnant.

"Both mean I and you.  Yeah I and you."
Jimin uttered smiling confusedly.

"Kookie only two bites. You know how weak you are. Apples are good for you. Eat this."
Taehyung coaxed Jungkook.

"Tae I didn't wanted to eat those damn apples. I want chocolate ice cream and  fried chicken and pizza."
Jungkook said whining. While Jungkook sighed..

"Okay I'll buy you chocolate or anything what you want on our way but you have to eat this apple first."
Taehyung uttered smiling at Jungkook who was eating apple now making faces.

Jimin looked at them and then at yoongi who was going to eat ramen but Jimin stopped him.

"HYUNG!"
Jimin shouted startling other.

"Here you also eat apple."
Jimin said forcefully pushing apple pieces in yoongi's mouth who didn't have any option to swallow whatever Jimin was giving him.
He smiled at couple with mouth full of apples who were looking at him pitied. While Jimin was still feeding him apples.

As he swallowed apples he asked the couple.

"Taehyung! Where you both going?"

"Hyung we are going to hospital for Jungkook check-up."
Taehyung answered and yoongi nodded understanding.

Yoongi stand up and gushed towards the room before even Jimin can stop him.

"Hyung don't run. SLOW DOWN."
Jimin shouted once again startling couple.

"I'm worried for him."
Jimin uttered smiling awkwardly. While  taekook just looked at him mouth agape.

"Jimin are you alright. You are behaving weirdly. I mean really weirdly."
Jungkook can't able to stop himself questioning Jimin. Who again smiled awkwardly before running to his room.

"Kookie I have to feed him his medicine. He didn't eat medicine without forcing me.'
Jimin shouted running while taehyung and Jungkook looked at each and smiled at his silliness.