chapter 2

"Aunt how are you???"

"I'm totally fine joonie.im here for important proposal for you!!"

As Kathie said Jin confusedly looked at joon who have also no idea

"What is aunt?"

"Joonie you know kims..in which house I'm be working.."

Joonie nodded as who don't know Thier family is one of the richest family of Korea..

"Thier son wanted to marry so I'm thinking about our kookie and Jimin"

"You are right aunt but will they like people like us.. I mean we are not even close to Thier standard.."

"Joonie don't worry they are very good people perfect for kookie and Jimin"

"But they both are studying and Jimin is only eighteen"

"Jinnie think carefully..this is the golden opportunity..you know you can't find proposal better then it..and they can continue Thier studies after marriage and about age you are forgetting that you have Jimin when you are eighteen...think carefully and inform me I'm not forcing you ..I know it's your kids life..."

Ms.kathie said trying to understand them...

_________________________________________

It's evening all family members are eating when Jin said hesitantly

"Uhm Jungkook there is proposal for you if you uhm- if you"

"I'm ready hyung "

Jungkook said interrupting Jin..who smiled sweetly at Jungkook..

"Uhm sweety ...!"

"Yeah eomma I'm also ready for kookie marriage"

Jimin said cutely chewing his food..

"Jimin there is also proposal for you and I really don't want to reject it untill you want it ofcourse..."

"Eomma I don't want to leave you guys"

Jimin said on verge of cry while namjoon hugged him...

"If it's same house as Jungkook then you wanted to marry "

"Really eomma same house I mean I'll go with kookie then I'll sleep with kookie so that I didn't missed you"

Jimin said innocently while Jungkook choked on food ..namjoon worriedly looked at Jin who nodded him ensuring everything be alright...they wanted best for Jimin as he wanted Jimin to live better life then themselves...Jin wiped his tears went to Jimin and kissed his forehead..

"Now my baby is ready"

"Yeah mom I have not to afraid as my super man kookie is with me..who will fight with bad people if they tried to hurt me."

Jin hugged Jimin as he was really innocent not knowing about world..Jimin was home schooled since 3rd grade when some kids bullied him ..so he is really innocent bean...but parents always want best for Thier kids.....

___________________________________________

There is next evening when taehyung and yoongi went to Joon's home...

"Kookie why are you not reached still here "

"I'm sorry hyung I'll be late as I have to submit my assignment really quick.."

"Kookie okay take care"

Jin said hanging up looking in living room where kims are sitting chatting ...

"Uhmm I'm so sorry actually kookie have to submit his assignments so he can't come"

"It's okay mr.kim you can call your son"
Taehyung said easing worry of Jin..

Jin nodded and went to take Jimin ..as he entered Jimin was talking to his stuff cat doll

"Come baby and behave like good boy okay.."

Jimin nodded shyly

As they entered the living taehyung squealed and went to Jimin and guide him to sit beside yoongi ...
Yoongi looked up to see Jimin inoocent puppy staring at him yoongi looked away ....

"Aww you guys both looking cute together."

Taehyung said clicking pics of yoonmin...while Jimin again looked at yoongi he giggle and again look down his lap..yoongi was confused but he shrugged it anyway.....

"Mr .Kim I'll say you truth in my family we are only alone...so I think marriage will be after a week if you don't have any objections "

Yoongi said straightforwardly to namjoon

"We also didn't have any objections"

"So I think it's decided "
Yoongi mumbled before looking at vmin who was literally in Thier own world playing game on tae's phone...

Yoongi sighed at tae's childish behaviour......

__________________________________________