chapter 3

Somewhere in the city near the childrens orphanage. A man in blue suit was holding a tiny little baby.He had to go into hiding cause the police were all over the place. But he had to be thankful to them as he has gotten super close to the baby.
He waited for the maid to come and collect the baby.
"Sorry for making you wait long sir john" she says.
"Thats no problem for me Vic". John banters.
" Here now, take her to Sir and do not stop anywhere" he says
" No worries, shes in good hands" Vic smiles and picks the brief case she brought and handed it to john.
"Here's the money you demanded".Vic says
"Oh.. thanks" john happily takes the bag.
"Then I'll get going. He says and start to walk off.
"Let's get you to your parents dear little one." She smiles while rocking the baby. Its surprising how the baby is soo quiet as if she knows what's going on.
Vic arrived at the big mansion and walked straight to her Boss's study.
"S-sir she's here. She rocks the baby as she starts to cry."
" Thats good. I can't wait anymore. Let's be quick and send her over to Vithera." He says whiles smiling.
Author's note; here's one hell of a short chapter.Ó⁠╭⁠╮⁠Ò I'll try my best.
By lilinae
Published on 22nd February 2024
*Kisses* i love y'all