chapter 13; Glimpse of the past.

Morning arrives quickly....

"Good morning Dominic" Vithera says as she walks towards Dominic whiles swaying her hips.
"Morning" Dominic answers briefly as he continues to wait for this chauffeur to pick him up.
" I ..urgh I'm sorry for what happened last night" she says.
" Well just dont pull that stunt on me as ots not going to work anyway" he says without looking from his phone.
"I wont.. i promise" Vithera assures him.
  Just then the chauffeur came and took them to where they're supposed to have the meeting.

On the other hand.....
  Sarah woke up to her phone constantly ringing as she checks who's calling her at this time.
But thats an unknown number so she picks.
  "H-hello??." She waits as she hears a familiar voice
"Hello Sarah Good morning, i called to remind you about our appointment today since you want to compensate for the phone's damage why not meet me at the restaurant i was talking about.?"
"Roshan?, ohk I'll get ready by an hour then."
"Ok Sarah bye "

Sarah's Pov

I quickly wash my hair and and take a bath . I then put on a vintage off shoulder dress and let my long brown hair down, i put on some flats and left my face bear. I walk and pick a cab to the restaurant. 
   Oblivious to the man tailing behind her.she walked into the restaurant and saw Roshan sitting on the farthest side near the window and walked straight up to him.
" Sorry for being late"i said apologetically.
"No problem Sarah i just got here either". He says.
"Okay then let's be real quick as i got to go back home early today" i say while smiling.
"I come in peace Sarah, but first let's order some food and have a proper talk. Shall we?"
  "Okay". The waitress came to collect their order and in a short while she brought them their respective food.
As we began to eat, i noticed how Roshan seem to be staring at me, i Lower my head and and asks.
"I-is there something on my face?"
"Yeah.. let me get that" he says whiles pushing his hand to my face and brushing off a few strand of hairs from my face.
"O-oh its just a hair no need".
"You're beautiful.". He murmurs as to which I ask him to say again as he shrugs since i didn't hear anyway.
  As we were eating our food, we kept conversing and getting to know each other.
  "Your my first male friend" i say while cleaning my hands.
"Really!?? You don't have male friends!?" He exclaims.
"Yeah... Im kinda uncomfortable around guys."
"Ohk I'm glad im your first male friend then" he smiles show  two set of dimples on his cheeks.
Whiles they keep on talking the man who was following Sarah secretly takes videos and pictures of them. He takes the picture making it look as if they're are couple on a date and are having their first kiss.

On the other side....

"Hello madam"the man callls a woman on the phone.
"Hello did you get them!??" The other side on the phone exclaims.
"Yes.. i did and i got it angled and perfect."he says while smiling.
" Well done prepare for increase in your payment "said the other on the phone.
"Thanks Madam "he says happily as he strides off away.

Sarah gets home and took a nap as she is very oblivious and innocent from what's to come upon her.

Author's note; keep the spirit of reading this book high.
Dont get bored soo easily. I'm trying my best tho💞. Love y'all.

By lilinae or Lilyrizzy😌 they're all my names.

Published on 22nd February 2024