chapter 4

In the bedroom laid a woman who was sleeping peacefully with a blood  IV drip running through. She went unconscious yesterday due to the loss of her child. The man standing beside the bed held her hands and kissed them. Yes!, he was the one who ordered John to steal a new born baby to replace his wife's still born child.He would do anything for his wife's happiness.
Vic enters with the baby in her arms walking towards the man and gave her to him.
"Sir Dominic. Should we wake miss Vithera up?. I think its time for her to see her baby."
Vithera who looked unconscious suddenly flutter her eyes open wide.
She looked very surprised and looked at Vic while asking.
"m-my b-baby??Vithera asks with tears stream down her cheeks.
"I didn't want to bring her to you, because u refused to wake up" john says while rocking the baby.
"G-give her to me" Vithera says in which Dominic quickly abides giving the baby to Vithera.
"But i thought you were d-dead."she struggles to say the last word.
"I lied when i said she was dead, I'm sorry." John says looking apologetic.
"Please dont lie to me again".Vithera says without looking at John. John was finally at piece his wife is happy and so is he.
He would never let anyone know the truth not even Vithera herself he thought with determination.
But then suddenly, he get a headache making him hold his head.
"I-its the same w-woman" he says.
He always get this dream about this woman and she looked nothing like Vithera, she was beautiful and had long brown hair. Ever since he lost his memory, he doesn't remember most of the people and Vithera has been there for him all along.he wants to see her face soo badly but every time he tries, his headache becomes unbearable. He takes in medicine soo that he forgets it more but to no a avail.
" Are you okay? " Vithera asks while rocking the baby.
" I-im fine, love" he smiles.
"Have you thought of a name for our little princess?" He asks Vithera
" How about Clara" she says while smiling sweetly.
"Clara is it then" he smiles.
"She looks a bit like you" Vithera says
Its surprising how the child feels warm around her.
Since Sarah and Angel got home,Angel made sure to provide everything she needed for her.sarah was very sad thinking about the other half twin and what she might be going through or even worse dead.
Angel comes in and find Sarah crying.
" Its okay to cry Sarah but remember its not going to bring the lost child back, just stay strong until we get a lead and we'll find her together."
"B-but what i-f" she hiccups.
"No what if's" Angel says.
" We'll find her one day that's for sure".Angel says.
"Now let's be strong and wait for what will happen next, okay"
Author's note; i know its not interesting, yhyh but try and keep up with me😩. I'm trying my best to make things right.
Love y'all*mwah*
By lilinae.
Published on 22nd February 2024