Sex University (A Sex Class, Student X Professor)

Start from the beginning

"If, your guy's hard sit on his lap. But if he isn't, use your hands or mouth. But guys don't cum just yet!"

Luckily for me, the professor was hard, so I went to sit on his lap, but instead of letting me sit, he said, "Suck me." I soft voice.

I kept kneeling and began sucking his cock. No wonder he was so much in demand in the porn industry. He is packed.

"Professor Martin. Told me that you are great at sucking dicks. In his lecture you sucked 6 guys along with him, taking a load of cum from each. I want to see your skills too."

In the background, we could hear gagging sounds and balls hitting chins. I was surprised Professor Martin had told other faculty about me. I mean sure, I was good.

I took him deep into my throat, I was beyond gagging now, I was good at this. I started moving my head up and down palming the rest of his cock that did not fit in my mouth. His slit was already leaving precum and slurped it up like a greedy whore.

He just threw his head back and enjoyed the blow job. And when he was close, he pulled my head away and made me sit on his lap.

"I hope all the guys are hard by now, if you aren't, see Doctor Albert after class. Girls get on your partner's lap and align yourselves with their dick. Guys help your girls."

He held my waist and lifted me up, pushing only the head of his cock in me.

"In one swift go, mount your men ladies, take them as deep as you can, and just hold the position for a couple of seconds. If the guys are too big for you move around and adjust yourselves."

He dropped me on his dick and I myself needed time to take in his member.

He was focused on my expressions, making sure I was comfortable. He lifted my skirt covered the view and ticked the end of it in my bra. Now the who class could see, him entering me and my plump ass.

He placed his hand on my ass and stroked it softly.

"Are you taking personal lessons with anyone?" the professor asked me in a soft voice.

"No," I said.

"Well, I was planning to teach some new positions in the next few classes, but I need to try them out before I teach them, do you think you can come over to my office for a demo?" he asked. Being chosen for a demo was an even greater honor than being a volunteer.

"I'd like that, when do I have to come?"

"Tonight, you can have dinner with me in the office and we can continue after that."

"Sure, sounds good." He smiled at me and then addressed the class again.

"Girls start moving on the dicks. Up and down slowly at first. Hold on to your partner's shoulders for support and guys hold their waists and help them move. As you get comfortable increase the pace.

If your lady needs any extra help, remove her top and feel free to suck on her tits. Don't forget the clit guys that's the key to your success."

By the time he could finish, I had already started to ride him. All the students had a perfect view of my ass and my pussy taking the professor in. I held onto his neck and began riding him enthusiastically.

The chair began creaking and we could hear creaking notices from the rest of the classroom as well. Moans and groans were heard once again in the class and the sound of skin slapping against skin was so sexy.

I was so turned on that I did not realize when the professor pulled the flimsy straps of my dress and my bra down, exposing my tits to him. He sucked one and then the other. I threw my head back and fucked him. Losing my vigor with every thrust.

"Guys if your lady is tired take over, hammer your hips into her from below, and let her bounce off your cock. Do that until you both are close and shoot your load in her."

After saying that the professor gripped my waist and started pumping in me. It was so intense that I screamed and the whole class looked at me. Seeing the thing the professor was doing to me all the guys picked up their paces as well and now a lot of girls were screaming and moaning like me.

This went on for a few minutes and with a flick to my clit I came. The professor released his cum deep inside me. And we both lay limp in the chair. I rested my head on his chest and we both were breathing heavily.

My tits were still exposed, and he was lightly squeezing them. When he regained his composure, he stroked my ass. Letting me know that I can return to my seat. I got off his lap and his cock slipped out of me. I turned around with my boobs hanging and my dress still bunched around my waist.

I started walking and with every move cum dripped down my pussy.

As I was passing, a girl sitting nearby, swiped her hand over my inner thigh, collecting the professor's cum on her fingers. I smiled down at her as she put the two fingers in her mouth. Some guys squeezed my ass and some even slapped my boobs.

I was so thoroughly used that I did not mind. I resumed my seat beside Greg and too looked tired.

Greg and I study together, which in other words means we fuck regularly. Our whole curriculum is designed around sex and how the upcoming young generation can have better sex.

The professor dismissed the class and walked out himself. I just sit in the chair still collecting myself.

All the other students start shuffling out of the class while Greg and I still sit there.

"How was he?"

"Amazing..."

"Lucky you, I wish I could fuck him someday."

"He isn't bi."

"Well, I wish he was," Greg says, kissing me on the cheek and squeezing both my boobs in his hands.

"Let's go we have another lecture in 15 minutes and Mrs. Ana hates latecomers, this time I wish she'd pick me as her volunteer."

I just smile up at Greg correcting my dress and walking out of the classroom.

The perks of being in a sex university, where anybody can have sex with anybody

To be continued...

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!