Part 164- Angels(Drew Barrymore, Lucy Liu, Cameron Diaz)

The Agent- Angels(Drew Barrymore, Lucy Liu, Cameron Diaz)

Cameron Diaz had returned to acting after nearly ten plus years and was gearing up to do press for her second film for Netflix, a romantic comedy that was always a stable for her career

Cameron Diaz had returned to acting after nearly ten plus years and was gearing up to do press for her second film for Netflix, a romantic comedy that was always a stable for her career. She was wanting to do a surprise spot when she would crash Drew Barrymore's show, on the day where Drew would be also interviewing her other Charlie's Angels co stars Lucy Lui. The three bad a done a reunion before on Drew's first episode but haven't done anything together since Cameron returned so this was the best time in Cameron's opinion to have a nice viral moment and to see her friends. Drew Barrymore was a talent for a decent whole but left when your father passed. Lucy left after the first angels and signed with CAA. Cameron was the only one who remained and whom you had a regular correspondence with as her life as a mother first meant she was more free. Once or twice a year you would meet up for lunch and talk and when she got back into acting you made sure to make it as smooth a reintegration as possible though she had made you make new concessions for her next film if she was going to continue.

As you and Cameron were having a work/lunch at your office, Cameron had decided you needed extra motivation to get the surprise visit done and so you had her in her lap, her nicely pert breasts bouncing in your face as they were slightly fuller si...

As you and Cameron were having a work/lunch at your office, Cameron had decided you needed extra motivation to get the surprise visit done and so you had her in her lap, her nicely pert breasts bouncing in your face as they were slightly fuller since having he child, her long legs pushing her bottom up and down rapidly as her juices were dosing your dick as you held her hips and just let her groan and moan with every up and down as she rode you with a reckless abandon, filling herself with nearly eight inches as you moaned louder as you felt her snap her hips down and grab the back of your chair as she started grinding her hips back and forth as her cunt locked up tightly as she shudders and cries out with a laugh as she picked up the pace again once her orgasm subside and she grabbed your face and looked into your eyes as she told you to do what she was wanting, your hands smacking and grabbing her ass as you nodded and said you would as Cameron smiled widely as she kisses you and then rocked her hips down, kegeling her muscles around your dick as she started to cry out with every drop down as you were pulsating against her clenched up inner walls as she bucked down harder and harder, trading speed for power as you used your grip on her ass and slammed her down as your orgasms began to build together, both of your moan and groaning before you closed your eyes and told her you were cumming as she whimpered and spasmed as she started to cum, her inner walls tightening up as she felt you explode, her womb becoming immediately overflooded with your seed as you pumped a large amount of hot thick ropes inside of her as she traced her fingers along the back of your heart as she kissed your skull and puts her chest against yours as your heartbeats sync up as your pulsating crotches trade off sensitivity before eventual the two of untangle and dress whole you made calls to Drew's producers as Cameron just smiles and bites her fingers as she watches from the futon, feeling some of your seed dripping down along her thighs.