The senior student smiled slightly, "Well then, good luck with your exams."

The doors opened, and the examinees entered in an orderly manner. From the outside, this building didn't seem much different from a regular classroom building.

Bai Yu and Lu Ke were in different examination rooms and parted ways midway.

But when Bai Yu entered his own examination room, he couldn't help but pause.

Inside the classroom were divided into many small cubicles, each desk with its own separate space, perhaps to prevent cheating.

Names and examination numbers were posted outside each cubicle. Bai Yu found his place, but as soon as he entered, the cubicle seemed to sense it and the door behind him closed automatically. Even when he tried to open it again, it wouldn't budge.

After trying in vain, Bai Yu's gaze fell back to the desk.

Inside this small space, there was only one chair and one desk. On the desk lay a stack of exam papers, along with a piece of instruction paper - "Please start answering after the exam begins."

There were ten minutes left until the exam started.

The cubicle was completely enclosed, and nothing could be seen from the outside.

However, Bai Yu quickly spotted a surveillance camera on the ceiling.

He pulled out the chair and sat down.

Soon, the sound of doors closing came from the two cubicles beside him, indicating that other students had entered.

Time ticked away.

Suddenly, a hurried bell rang through the air - it was time to begin the exam!

Simultaneously, the sound of exam papers being opened echoed in the classroom.

Bai Yu looked at the paper, filled with densely packed words.

Without much thought, he began answering each question one by one. But after finishing one side of the paper, a strange feeling crept into his mind.

They were all basic knowledge questions. It seemed... too simple.

In the regular college entrance examination, there might be one or two of these types of questions. Although this was a joint test, would Emperor One lower the difficulty of their exams just to accommodate students from other schools?

He turned to the next paper.

Blank.

Bai Yu paused, then continued flipping through.

Blank, blank, blank.

To his surprise, the remaining dozen or so papers were all completely empty.

The exam was supposed to last for four consecutive hours, so it couldn't possibly end with just one paper.

Was there a printing error?

He looked up, intending to report it to the invigilator. However, what met his eyes was the cold, dark blue wall.

In this narrow cubicle, hardly any light could penetrate. Only the tiny surveillance camera on the ceiling was there, staring at him.

In this exam, there wasn't a single invigilator on-site. Those people were observing them through these cold lenses, scrutinizing their every move.

Bai Yu lowered his head again and looked at the blank paper.

This seemed to imply a lack of communication. They were isolated in a narrow space, hoping to find the answers by themselves.