chapter 16 out fire pan / after party

( Alastor mother along with Angel Dust / Anthony mothers haven't officially come out , but the website Fand🔥m thinks Alastor mother name name is Amiya,  and Angel's mother name is Annie . Who knows perhaps this can change latter . Also we as of yet dont have a full name for any of the characters say only Charlie , of course most the characters we dont know there full names neather. However this is cleaver also in Fand🔥m website some said Hartfelt as Alastor last name . Being a nerd of history and family history wounder why this as Alastor last name 1880 is when the name became popular in USA , Alastor was born that year . The last name fell out on population in the 1920's Alastor died in the 1920 's . It came from old England ,or German name Hart "hard ".
Alastor said the only person he truly loved is his mother past . How did his mother die is unknown.  But when she did die his no longer loved anyone the same again. His heart for say become hard , cold . Not necessarily saying he is  hearless , but he himself haven't loved anyone since then . But the last name since then has been changed to hartfeld  . The other part feld is a name for land , we know that Alastor in his former life love the outdoors , he like hunting . Feld also means entertment .
Going back to hart also is a red tail deer.  Do with this knowledge as you well . Who knows enough fans see this just as much as they saw and liked /loved  CherryX Sir.pentuse was a ship by so many fans it became canon . Perhaps Alastor official last name could be Hartfeld . )

Angel Dust woke up saw that Sky and Cherry still was asleep Angel Dust picked up his phone 1:00 am

Angel Dust went down stairs to the bar there he saw Alastor setting at the bar

Angel Dust: care to have some company ?

Alastor: not at all

Angel Dust took a bottle sat down on the bar stool

Angel Dust : what a night , Sky sleeping now . Over all I think she enjoyed herself . Camila came into Sky's room looked at the mark on her ,she dosnt even know what kind of wepon was used

Alastor:  I see

Alastor picked up the class and drank more out of it

Angel Dust : you okay ? You've been quite for sometime . I know we haven't said much to eachother.  Rather you haven't talk to me much . If it's because I flirt with ya , you are cute however.  The look on your face .

Alastor: what look is that

Angel Dust: the shock on your face when I talk to you about that sort of thing . If it makes you uncomfortable I'll do my best to not do it. 

Alastor: my dear , don't keep promises you can't keep .

Angel Dust: oh it wasn't a promises I just I'll try not to do it .

Alastor and Angel Dust sat in silence for awhile

Angel Dust: you hear that ?

Alastor: no I dont hear nothin

Angel Dust : exactly it's been 30mins and Sky hasn't come looking for neither both of us . It's strange how she's taken a liken to both of us .

Alastor: yes indeed , still don't know what she sees in either one of us

Angel Dust: I don't know ,hey if you ever thought of having kids what would  name them

Alastor: I haven't really thought about it , you see I do like children in some ways ,but far as naming them ... I suppose if it was a girl it would be after my mother her name Amiya . As a boy ... I dont know

Angel Dust : Annie that what my mother name was .

Alastor : what was your mother like

Angel Dust : sweet , yet sturn , hell of a cook , my sister too . She can sew , hated when there was mud on the floor . How about your mother