chapter 12 nightmare begins part1/the puppet show

( this one parts comes from Laz Briar/@LazBriar7937 on YouTube a play list call The Sequence , head phones are optional when listening to it , but squimished about being serverl hurt , or kidnape , or dont listening to things of that nature during the night , should try doing it during the day .  He mostly  dose ASMR X listeners with Angel Dust,there a few other vedios, but it's mostly Angel Dust  content. )

Its been at less two weeks since the fight , her cut was nearly healed it was hard to do much of anything really

Sky sat at the bar talking to Husk and Angel Dust the three of them where fun talking and hanging out

Niffty : you guys want to see me put on a pupet show .

Sky : what kind of puppet show ?

Niffty handded sky a script she's been working on .

Niffty : I just need a bad boy

Sky :  I collected bugs when  I was a kid ,maybe we can finesomthing here too .

Niffty : mind helping me ?

Sky : sure no problem

Sky jumped down from bar stoll and both girls went looking for bugs

Charlie and Vaggie happend to see both run off

Charlie: where they running off to in a Hurry ?

Vaggie : or do we want to know ?

Angel : they went bug hunting

Husk : something about finding a vallian for the puppet show .

Angel : as Niffty put a bad boy . What is up with obsession with bad boys anyways ?

Husk : I don't fully understand the reason ,nor do I want to .

Mean while both girls found there way to the basement of the hostel

Sky looked into the dark basement,  though she was in hell , and didn't mind the dark . Still there was something about the dark and unknown she didn't like, Sky took her Hellphone from her pocket truned it on  . The basement  surprisingly didn't have that musty old basement smell the kind that smelled like stading water and mothballs , or something to that effect.  The air felt warm too , like someone had a small fire going ,or left a heater on .
Niffty went straight into the darkness
Sky followed behind her .well kinda of

Niffty : you coming  Sky ?

Sky : ye-yeah I'm coming

Sky grabbed hold of the staircase railing .

Niffty took out her needle begain to run around stabing what ever was on the floor .

Sky saw something on the floor a hard shell of a insent . It was a scorpin shell ,big enough to ft in her blame of her hand . 

Sky : there's a scorpin running around down here loose

Niffty stopped for a moment and came over to where Sky was . Sky who already picked up the shell showed it to Niffty .

Sky: this could be your bad boy , scorpins have poison in there stinger . That can kill someone .

Niffty : look what I got a whole lot of bugs

Niffty showed sky the bugs she collected here too . However Sky didn't know if Niffty was even paying attention, or not .

Sky found the scorpin and a container with lid placed the bug into the empty  container. Both girls went up stairs

Niffty : what's in the box ? 

Sky : Its

Sky was trying to think of something to say , if she had cought the scorpin then Niffty most likely would want to see it , if Sky said its nothing would Niffty want to container for her self and get hurt because Sky there was nothin in it .