𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11

Heyyyyy yall

How are you doing tdy

Idk if I like this chapter but wtv

Vote and comment and I'll see you at the end of that read

Have a good read

Also how are you guys liking this book Ik it's boring rn but it will get better😞

Byeeee

"Come on," I whisper behind Octavia

"Come on," I whisper behind Octavia. "I'm trying." She hushes me. I roll my eyes. "We're going to get caught," she turns around at me. "No, we're not," I pat her shoulder.

"Katerina," A stern voice booms behind me, making me bite back a curse. Octavia slowly turns to look at me. She gives me a weak smile. "Sorry." And then she runs off, leaving me with an angry-looking Ace.

I give a nervous laugh, turning around and looking at Ace.

Ace is dressed in nothing except sweatpants which are very lowly to where I can see his V-line and the line of his underwear. He was standing at his full height with his arms crossed across his tone chest.

"Where do you think you're going?" He tilts his head. I roll my lips, "Um, nowhere?" I tried. "No." He shakes his head. I groan.

"Tell me." He orders. He began to walk to the kitchen, and I followed him. "To a party." There was no point in lying anymore since he would catch it. "It's almost four in the fucking morning, Katerina," He lets out an angry sigh.

I knew I should have just gone out my window.

Running a hand through my hair. "I know." I nod. "Go to bed, Katerina." He leans against the counter. I scoff "fuck no." Who the hell does he think he is?

He raises his eyebrows in challenge.

"I'm going." I pull my phone out and walk to the door.

Or well try to.

I gasped as he grabbed my arm making me drop my phone, he picked me up and lifted me on his shoulder. "В чем, черт возьми, твоя проблема!?" (What the hell is your problem) I screamed pounding on his bare back.

"ты хочешь вести себя как мальчишка, с тобой обращаются как с ребенком," (You want to act like a brat you get treated like one) I scream in frustration and anger. This motherfucker.

We go up to my room and drop me on the floor, knocking the breath out of me as I hit the stone floor on my fucking ass. And he shuts the door and locks it.

I get up and pound on the door, I try to open the door but it won't open. "You asshole, fuck you, fucking cunt!" I throw my purse across my room and flip over my chair, pushing all of my stuff off of my desk onto the floor.