𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14

Hey babies

How are yall doing

Vote and comment I also posted on my instagram so go check that out for me

(Eclipswezx)

Anyways byeeee

I fucking hate her

I fucking hate her

I fucking hate Katerina Matteo.

She gets on every last nerve I have in my body.

Ever since the ball she has been going out constantly, she has done the opposite of what I say and I'm about sick of it.

I know I can't do anything about it because Damon would be up my ass and that's the last thing that I want.

"No." I pour whisky into a glass cup and Katerina nags me into a party with her. She grunts, rolling her eyes. She's already dressed in a skirt that goes right above her higher thighs, she has knee-high boots and a long leave shirt that's off-shoulder.

Her heels click on the tile floor as she moves towards me. The whisky-full glass paused at my lips when she came right beside me. She opens her mouth, "No." I down the rest of the glass, putting it down.

"Ac-" I cut her off by pushing her up against the counter that's behind us. My hand closes around her throat tightly. "Shut up Katerina, you're going to say something that you'll regret." I don't bother to hide how cold my voice is so she knows how serious I am, also squeezing her throat tighter.

She breathes out slowly.

I narrow my eyes at her as she copies me.

I push her more against the counter, her face scrunched in discomfort. I lean in her ear whispering, "So leave me alone and fuck off." I said slowly.

She opens her mouth but shuts it when I look at her straight in the eye. I tilt my head to the side, she bites her lower lip, and I keep my eyes on her eyes.

"Am I interrupting something?" A voice said right behind us. I move to the side and turn around.

A dark-headed woman with brown eyes with her arms crossed stood right in front of me.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Katerina's face lit up "Aunty Vic." Katerina ran up to her and wrapped her arms around her. Victoria did the same.

I remember Victoria a couple of times I saw her as a kid.

"So?" Victoria nodded her head at me, Katerina followed her gaze, and I ached my brow. Katerina laughed, "No." She stated. "We were just talking." She turned back to me. Victoria didn't look like she believed it but shook it off.

"So what are you doing here?" I walked over to her. She turned at me like she was surprised to hear me talk. "Ace Torrence." She said slowly like she was trying to read me. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I didn't know you came back." Katerina looks between us. "Where have you been?" She asked, walking closer to me. "Places," I grunted out. She hummed.

Once she got close enough she said lowly to me, "Hurt my niece I'll kill you." Her voice was cold. Very different from the way she talked to Katerina.

I looked at Katerina, she looked like she was holding in a laugh.

I smirked, "Yes ma'am." I nodded. She smiled backing away and then going to Katerina.

They both walked away.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, I took it out and saw it was a text message.

I read the message and let out a hard breath.

Unknown: Tell her the truth.

I read it over again. I clenched my jaw.

I put my hands on the counter and put my head down.

A hand laid on my shoulder, my eyes snapped open and I gapped the hand. "Ace," Katerina's voice came to my ears. I looked up and saw drown hair and mixed eyes, "Are you ok?" She took her hand away from my grip.

I nod. Putting my phone back in my pocket.

"What?" I could see that she needed something. "Vic is staying for a week so we need to go to the store." We both walked to the kitchen. "Ok." I grab my keys and start to walk but she stays. I look over my shoulder, saying, "Coming?"

"I thought I would have to drag you to come with me." She chuckles passing by to to the car.

I just glared at her/

Once we were at the store I planned to stay in the car but Katerina forced me to come with her. After twenty minutes of her threatening me, I was about to strangle her, so I finally gave in.

Getting onto the store it wasn't crowded like it would have been this afternoon but it was ten at night.

Katerina grabbed a basket. "We have enough food in the house." She just went to the store about three weeks ago and almost bought the whole store I was worried that my card was going to decline.

"Me and Aunt Alaska always go shopping." She shrugged as she was grabbing fruit. I hum following her around.

She sighs, looking at me, "Can you ever be nice?" I look at her, "Yes." I nodded. "God you insufferable." She rolled her eyes and continued walking.

Ok.

After thirty minutes we were finally in the car and on our way home.

Once we got on the road she fell right to sleep.

Her head rests on her arm and the widow.

It has never been so quiet. I like it.

~•~

"Katerina." I nudge her, she moves around as her eyes flutter open. "Where home," I tell her. She hums looking at me.

"You should have carried me to my bed." Her eyes brighten, and I snort, "I'm not that nice." I say getting out of the car, "Bummer."

~•~
{Edited}
Word count: 1350

Heyyy

How was the chapter

Hope it was good

Ace is not going to get nicer any time soon sorry babes

Toodles

-Bri <3