𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

Heyyyy hoes

How was your day

I hope I had it better

Anyways idk when I'm going to update ALMIH but I will try

And ik I Said i would update it before this book but I have more ideas in here than that book

Anyways give me ideas why don't ya please

Anyways vote and comment and have a good read

Byeeee

Ace Torrance Pov:

It's three in the morning and I wake up to a noise right next door.

Katerina's room

What the fuck is she doing.

When we got home she went straight to her room. I went out and did some stuff that Damon wanted me to do.

I run my hand in my hair, waking me up fully. I get up from my bed and grab my knife right under my pillow.

I slowly open my door and see someone in dark clothes coke from the back door.

My heart quickened as did my adrenaline got high.

I silently moved to the kitchen door where they were headed.

I haven't got a good look because it was so dark, but they were tall.

I slowly breathe as I clench the knife in my hand.

As they walked right in front of me I put them in a choke hole and hold the know to there neck. "Who are you?" My voice is deep and heavy.

When they didn't speak I did the knife into there neck knowing it brawling blood. "Talk before I slit your throat." I demand

But before I could think, they elbowed me in the jaw, making me lose grip on the knife, they twisted my wrist and took the knife out of my hand.

They pushed me against the wall my cheek is pressed again the hard cold wall.

The tip of the knife is pressed again my bare back. I hiss them they dig the knife into my skin.

They had a hood on but the moonlight was shining so I can see hair.

Long and dark hair.

"Ace." Katerina's voice rings out from the hood. My eyes widen. I smirk, "Katerina," she chuckles and lets go of me.

She moved away from me. I move away from the wall and look right at her. My arms cross as I watched her set the knife down and pull her hoodie over her head.

She is wearing under it a long dark sleeve shirt with dark pants with combat boots on.

Katerina goes to the fridge and take out pizza, setting it on the counter and takes out a slice and starts eating it.

"What we're you doing?" I go over to her. Needing answer at what the fuck she was doing coming home at three in the fucking morning.

Katerina shrugged, "nothing," she keeps eating her pizza. I'm standing right beside her, and I grab her chin, "kitty cat do you really think I believe that?" I grip her jaw hard.