𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17

Heyyyy babes

How was your day

Hope I made it better

Tdys chapter is sooo good

But you might be confused bc I never wrote an action scene this way soo bare with me please

I'll try to practice more so I can make it better and easier for you to read it.

Anyways go vote and comment and I'll see you at the end

Have a good read

Byeeeee

Ace and I are on the motorcycle

Ace and I are on the motorcycle. He just picked me up from school, he says he has to go somewhere first but won't tell me where, no matter how I pry.

It is fucking annoying.

He went to school with me today, which is rare. I like that he goes to school with me, it keeps girls from giving me dirty looks. I was never bullied, I wouldn't allow that to happen. But that didn't mean that they couldn't give me dirty looks. 

No matter how much I wanted to beat their ass I couldn't because I already got into too much trouble, aunt Alaska would fucking kill me if I got into trouble again.

A woosh sound went by me and cut my thoughts.

"Какого черта?" (What the hell) Ace looked back. I put my visor up and saw a black car racing towards us. I look back at Ace, "Hold on to me." That was my only warning before he sped up as fast as he could.

He swerved to the right in a sharp turn as another gunshot rained by. I grit my teeth knowing that was too fucking close to my fucking head.

"Засранец." (Asshole) I curse I reach for my gun in the back of my pants and the one in my boot. "Don't kill anyone." He told me, "Except for them." We both said at the same time. I smirked.  I wrapped my legs around his waist as I took both of each gun in each hand.

I look back and see four cars right behind us spread out. Two were on each side of us and the rest was right behind us. "Four," I said to Ace. He nodded, his head and slowed down a bit for me to get a better hit.

One of them stuck his head out and I took my shot, I hit him right in the head, he fell back onto the highway, and cars swerved from hitting him.

I shot out the window of the car and saw three men in the vehicle, the two in the back had their guns drawled out.

"Shit, turn," I ordered before both of the men started shooting. Ace quickly moved, passing all of the cars in our way trying to get away from them.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see a car speeding towards us on the side. Ace saw him too because he went into the lane as the car. So we were right in front of them. I pointed my gun at the window busting it before I shot all three of them. The car swerved into the side railing flipping over, bursting into flames.