𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

Heyyyy hoes

How was your day

Izzy begged me to post so I did 🖕🏼

Anyways vote and comment and I'll see you later

Idk when I'll post again don't ask

Have a great read and never be a quiet reader

My eye squint at the bright sun shining between the curtains

My eye squint at the bright sun shining between the curtains. I stretch my body out of the covers.

I run my eyes awake. I look at the clock and see it is 7:30. I sigh, dropping my head back. "I hate school," I whisper to myself.

I get up from the bed and go to the bathroom, I take off my night shorts and my sports bra. They drop to the floor, and I turn on the shower to a hot temperature.

Hot showers are needed right now.

After 30 minutes I turn off of the shower and wrap the towel around myself.

When I get into my room, I see a man by my window looking right at me. I gasp, my eyes widen.

But I noticed it was just Ace. I sigh dropping my hands. "What the hell do you want?" I glare at him. "Just wanted to let you know that I'm leaving so hurry," I roll my eyes.

"You're going to have to wait for me, I'm not letting you rush me." I set at my desk and turn on my light to my vanity. He mutters something under his breath, but I could care less at what he said.

"Just hurry the fuck up, I don't have time for you," I can't lie, his words hurt me a bit, but I keep a strong face, not letting him know at he got to me.

"Ok whatever, stronzo." I whisper the last part. But he stops as he was walking away from me. He takes a deep breath. His muscles tighten up under his black shirt. I smirk knowing I got to him.

"Just be ready or I'm leaving without you," he snaps at me, I roll my eyes and start to do my makeup. I just put on some concealer and fill in my eyebrows. And I finished my hair. I just straightened it and did my bangs.

I put on my school uniforms, which is a white button up and a skirt, but I put on some pantyhose, and I put a jacket with it. Grabbing my bag, I head out of my room.

"Kat!" Octavia's voice yelled as I was walking out of the house. "Hurry, Oct," Octavia is almost 16 yours old. Her black hair sways down the middle of her back. "Can you take me to a party later tonight. Mom and dad won't take me," she smiles. I roll my eyes. "Ok but if we get caught it's on you," I point at her.

She nods and goes to the kitchen.

I walk out and see Ace. "About fucking time," his deep voice rumbled. "Get over yourself," I groan. He narrows his eyes at me, and I do the same.

I look around, "where's your car?" I cross my arms. His eyes glance down at a motorcycle and smirks. I choke out a laugh. "Your joking, right?" He stays quiet. "Fuck," I mutter. "Sorry kitty cat."