𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭

Heyyyy mamas

Soo this is Kats Book

I hope you like it already

Vote and comment and I'll post ALMIH (a love made in hell)

Hope you have a good read

Byeeee

Every day was the same

Wake up, train, go to school, come home, eat. Then go to bed.

But that was before my uncle Damon has a smart idea of making me leader of the Italian mafia.

"You're not making her leader, Damon," my aunt Alaska, yelled at him as he was walking into his office.

They have been arguing all day. Damon told me that he was going to pass the mafia down on to me when I tuned 20, so here we are.

I got to move out of here.

I rub my eyes and go into the office "Дэймон, клянусь Богом. Я убью тебя," (Damon I swear to God. I will kill you) I see his eyes widen, but before he could talk Alaska went out the door. "Dannazione," (Damn it) he whispered.

I cross my arms, "what do you think she was going to be? Happy," He raised his head, and shook his head, "no," he runs his fingers through his hair. "So, what is going to happen?" I set down my legs cross.

Damon sent in front of me, in his desk. "Were not telling anyone, Kat," I was taken back at his words, "What do you mean?" I tense up. He sighed, "I made a promise to your dad that you would be the first female ever to lead a mafia. He told me that you would start at 20, because that is when he started." He told me. My mouth opens.

I uncross my legs and lean up, "so even though my father is dead, you still made that promise," I lean in his face, "this is the reason he died, and my mother. I'm not risking my life because you want power and money," I say coldly, strong and emotionally.

His eyes immediately soften, he looked down at his hands, "yes, tesoro, I know." he set up, "and that's why we will keep it a secret," he explained, I look up at him, my eyes glaring into his, "doesn't mean someone won't out." I lean off of the desk, "and if I die, it will be your fucking fault."

When I reach the door, he called out my name, "Kat," I chuckled, stressed. "What?" I turned around, "that why someone will be with you, protecting you, and will make sure you will be alright," my eyebrows raise. "Like a bodyguard?" I scoff.

He nods.

The door opened and a gasp left my mouth who I see.

Ace.

His body language was cold, like you couldn't read it, his face was sharp, cold, emotionless.

I looked down his body, he was big, yet not. He was fit, I could see his muscles through his vest. He changed, he was colder, his eyes are cold, you can just see blank.