Pick-Up Lines (Gone Wrong) | Chaggie, hurt/comfort, mild huskerdust

Author's notes

Hi everyone!!! this is the last of my current requests, meaning that they'll reopen soon but I still can't garentee they'll be done in a timely manner.

Anyway! This was requested by Jamieisjam. Thank you, Jamie, for the request, and thank you for reading this chapter!

⚠️ SPOILER ⚠️

This story takes place before Charlie finds out that Vaggie is an ex-exorsist.

⚠️ NO MORE SPOILERS :3 ⚠️

Neutral POV

Charlie was helping Niffty clean up the lounge after a long day, but couldn't help easedrop on Angel and Husk's conversation. It was obvious that they were more than just drinking buddies now.

Angel was obviously drunk. He had his back arched over the counter as he stared at Husk, who was also a bit drunk. "Huskie, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Angel asked, a large grin plastered on his face.

Husk's ears perked, a small grin on his face as he processed what Angel said. Angel could've sworn that Husk blushed, until he snapped out of his thoughts. "Shut the fuck up, kid." He grumbled, taking another sip of his booze.

Charlie's first thought after seeing the interaction was to ask Vaggie the same question. After all, she and Husk were kind of similar, right? Charlie excused herself, allowing Niffty to finish the job, who didn't mind.

Charlie climbed up the stairs to her and Vaggie's room. Charlie knocked twice, then entered once given permission. Charlie climbed onto the bed, where Vaggie was reading, when pushed the book out of Vaggie's face. In a seductive tone, Charlie asked, "Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?"

Vaggie's eyes visibly widened. She scrambled to the edge of the bed, now almost in tears. "Charlie I'm sorry I didn't tell you! I swear I was going to, I-" She stammered.

Charlie blinked. "Tell me what?" She asked, concerned. "Are you okay, Honey?" Charlie reached forward to take Vaggie's hands.

Vaggie sighed in relief. "Oh, nothing, it's a.. surprise. I thought someone spoiled it, and I was very upset." Vaggie rubbed the tears from her eyes.

Charlie gasped. "I know nothing, don't worry!" Charlie chuckled. "For a second, I thought you were going to say something crazy, like you DID fall from Heaven."

Vaggie averted her gaze. "Yeah, no." She mumbled quietly. Vaggie moved back to her spot, cuddling up next to Charlie, quickly falling asleep next to her.

Charlie stayed up wondering what this surprise could be! It must be something huge and life changing if Vaggie got so upset over it.

End notes

tysm for reading!! I'm probably gonna stop adding formatting and notes and shit to my chapters. ik i say this every time but i may be getting back into writing, i may not be ?? idk but here's the last request!!!

Word count: 470