Who's with Who? | Chaggiette (Fluff)

Author's notes

Hey there! Thank you so much for checking out this chapter! It was requested by Tbirdy9245. Thank you so much for my second request! If I wasn't so busy this would've been out sooner, but thank you for being patient!

Velvette's POV

"Melanie, get over here before you end up like my last model!" I yelled, rolling my eyes. I can easily handle the stress of being the social media overlord and running Hell's most popular modeling agency, but this did give me a sour personality. I picked out a few outfits for Melanie to model in, then left to allow my employees to handle the rest. Vox called a meeting, so I had to drop everything I was doing to listen to him and the pissbaby bitch. I entered the meeting room, took a seat, and pulled out my phone.

Vox cleared his throat. "So it seems we have a small problem." He began, pushing his hands onto the table. "Alastor is staying at some hotel with Lucifer's daughter."

I never thought that I would hear 'Alastor' and 'Lucifer's daughter' in the same sentence. Or, maybe I hoped that I wouldn't. "What? Why?"

"Angel said it was for entertainment." Valentino answered, but didn't look up and continued working on some art project.

"We have to make sure he doesn't strike a deal with that B-BRAT." Vox said, his voice glitching.

I blinked twice. "Yeah, no shit. But how? Should one of us go undercover?"

Vox thought for a moment, then replied. "I don't know. I know Alastor would recognize me and Val's whore would recognize him."

"What about me? Not only do I change my appearance like every day, I also don't have beef with anyone there." I replied, pinching my nose.

"You'd want to go? Why?" Vox asked, tilting his head.

"My followers would love to see how the hotel works and what it looks like." I responded, easily coming up with a believable lie.

Vox shrugged his shoulders. "Okay. I want you to place cameras around the hotel. You do whatever you need to do to make yourself look sad and desperate and different. I'll take care of your department while you're gone."

"Alright, cool." Vox and I stood up, but Val stayed seated. He was very into the art project. We quickly got to work.

I personally saw no reason to really disguise myself. Alastor may recognize me, but Charlie and Vaggie are there so he'll just have to piss off. Once the preparations were made, I smeared my eye liner and made my way to the hotel. Vox had instructed me to act pathetic and all, but my patience was already wearing thin. I basically barged into the hotel, relieved to see that everyone was just relaxing.

"Velvette?" Vaggie asked, pointing the spear she had instinctively grabbed away from me. Fuck, my cover was already blown.

I glanced around the room, realizing that all eyes were on her, especially Alastor's. "Heyyyy.."

Angel Dust turned away from the bar, immediately recognizing her from the studio, his eyes widened.

Neutral POV

Charlie quickly got up to join Vaggie. Velvette ran towards the pair and embraced them. "Why in HELL is the radio demon here?" She asked in a hushed voice.

"Babe, don't worry! Alastor promised not to hurt anyone." Charlie announced, immediately revealing what they were talking about.

"And, I'll make sure of that." Vaggie added, smiling softly. "Is that why you're here? Maybe we should go to the bedroom." Vaggie suggested, whispering.

Velvette nodded, and the trio retreated to a room. "You know that you can NOT make a deal with the radio demon, right?"

"Yes, Velvette. You and Vaggie have made it very clear." Charlie said, playfully rolling her eyes. "You both worry too much."

"Well Vox is on my ass about it." She scoffed. "He wants me to put cameras up, which I'm obviously not going to, unless you don't mind." Velvette confessed.

Charlie and Vaggie looked at each other. Finally, Vaggie said, "Alastor made it pretty clear that he doesn't want any modern devices in the hotel."

"What a shocker. Vox can watch you through that shit, so that's why." Velvette pulled out a watch. "Will you settle with this? Just for security, and so Vox will bugger off."

Charlie shrugged her shoulders, and took the watch. "I guess it's fine. Is that the only reason you stopped by?"

"It was the reason for my big and rushed entrance. Of course, I also stopped by to spend some time with my lovely girlfriends." Velvette grinned, wrapping her arms around Vaggie and Charlie, pulling them in for another hug, despite being shorter than them.

"Well.. on the topic of your entrance, what do we do about that?" Vaggie asked, frowning slightly.

"If it ends up on social media, I can just delete it. If your residents pester us about it, just blow them off." Velvette said nonchalantly, then moved to sit on the bed. "Anyway, can we watch a movie?"

End notes

That's a wrap! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I had a ton of fun writing it and I think this ship is super cute. 2 requests left, then I'll reopen them!!

Word count: 876