Chapter 24

"Miss me, Vincenzo Russo !"

Vincenzo's eyes widen as a name let out his tongue, "Alessandro Romano"

The man named Alessandro, starts laughing out loud. Vincenzo's blood boils as before he could say anything, his fists react and met with the Alessandro's face.

"Oww" Alessandro glare at the man infront of him, rubbing his cheek to ease the pain.

"What the fuck, Vince ? You are supposed to hug your bestfriend after meeting him after so long and here you are started giving bruises on my first day only ? Rude"

Vincenzo scoffs.

"Shut up. Is this the way to meet someone, Ales ? I was so fucking angry"

Alessandro shrug his shoulders.

"I didn't lie tho" He mumbles.

Vince raises his eyebrow, giving him a challenging look.

"When you asked me, who I am, I told you that you know me. Then, you asked me for what I called you here and I replied, punishment. So where is a lie ?"

Vince rolls his eyes at the explanation.

"Oh puh-lease- Mr. Vincenzo Russo, stop rolling your eyes at me. You deserves the punishment. How the fuck you forgot to pick me up from the airport ? I want to receive a great warm welcome that's why I informed you a month before that I am coming. Still, no welcome. I was offended" Ales shrugs his shoulder.

Vince narrows his eyes, "You informed me a month ago, Ales. You told me that next month you are coming but you didn't tell me the exact date, did you ?"

"Yes I-" Ales stops in mid as realization hits him hard, "I didn't ?" Vince Shake his head. "Oh. Sorry" He sheepishly smiles.

Vincenzo shakes his head.

"Ok, everything you said is right but My Bella is not your babygirl"

In response, Alessandro starts laughing again.

"She was and She is and she will always be."

Vincenzo narrows his eyes at his bestfriend.

"That's different thing that she can't recognize me as she was such a small baby when I went to Russia for my mafia training." He sighs, sadly.

Before Vince could sympathize him, he continues, "But now, she will be going to loveeeeee me moreeee and trust me I will make you feel jealous and that's for sure"

Vincenzo immediately kick him on his balls making him groan in pain.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER BITCH-"

<<°>>~<<°>>

Next Day...

"Alright Everyone," Mrs. Anderson calls out, "Today we are going to play one game. Any guesses ?"

"NO" The kids shout together.

"Ok, we are going to play, Treasure Hunt" She says, clapping her hands in excitement.

The students cheer with a joy.

Shaira is holding a weathered map, and with a mischievous smile, she briefs the students, "As you all know that today, we're embarking on a treasure hunt through the Enchanted Grove. This game is like treasure hunt only but there will be slight difference. This map right here will guide you to hidden treasures scattered throughout the forest. Enjoy the adventure, solve the clues, and let's find that treasure together !"