Chapter 5

"RICCARDO I AM WARNING YOU STOP DRINKING"

18 year old Riccardo rolled his eyes at his elder brother shoutings.

Salvatore sighed. Annoyed.

"RICC-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP SALVATORE, YOU ARE ONLY TWO YEARS OLDER THAN ME, STOP LECTURING ME" Riccardo yelled and left the room.

Salvatore sighed.

________________________

"RICCARDO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY COMPLAIN AGAINST YOU ANYMORE, CLEAR ?"

Hearing no response, Vincenzo looked at Riccardo only to see him rolling his eyes in attitude.

"RICCARDO RUSSO I SAID AM I CLEAR ?"

"Hmm" He hummed and left.

_______________________

"Vince, he is getting bratty. We can't let him do all these things. We have to stop him" Salvatore told Vincenzo sighing.

Vincenzo rubbed his forehead tiredly.

"You are right"

That day when Riccardo returned after hanging out with his so called friends, Vincenzo grounded him.

And From that day, he started coming late at home.

Day by day, Vincenzo and Salvatore started punishing him. Sometimes they gave him homework, sometimes they gave him household works to do, sometimes they told him to babysit Bella, and whenever he started getting out of hands, they even spanked him.

As a result, he started rebelling more. He started getting drunk. He started smoking. He started partying late night. He even got arrested for some times. But, he felt like All these make him cool.

Vincenzo never wants his brother's life to get ruined.

But in all these no one noticed 7 year old Bella.

She always noticed how her brothers were always tensed. How her Favourite brother always comes home late and slept empty stomach. How there are always bruises on his face.

One day, after colouring her unicorn picture, she came out from her room.

But her eyes caught her youngest older brother.

Riccardo.

She ran towards him and hugged his legs.

Riccardo looked down immediately.

"What are you doing Bella ?" He asked her wearing his shoes.

"Where are you going Ric" She asked with her doe eyes on display. He stared at her for a second.

"None of your business. Go to sleep Bella, you have school tomorrow" He said blankly and left without looking back.

Bella frowned. She sat there on the sofa.

She kept looking at the clock then at the door. She started dozing off but still shake her head trying to pry the sleepiness from her eyes. She yawned rubbing her eyes.

Clock strikes 11:20.

She stood up from her place seeing Riccardo on a door. She immediately ran towards him.

"Ricc you are back" She said excitedly before hugging him.

Riccardo was not drunk that day. But he was clearly not in a mood to talk.