Chapter 16

"I want chocolates"

Bella whinned umpteenth time today.

"Bella, you can't eat chocolates now. It's dinner time" Vincenzo told her.

"Vinny pleaseeeee" She pouted.

"Ok, first eat your food then Ric will give you chocolates, ok ?" Salvatore asked her.

She pouted more.

She don't know what is happening with her. But right now, she is getting terrible mood swings.

When she saw stains on Vincenzo's bed, her eyes welled up because of guilt. She apologized many times until Riccardo practically picked her up and left her in washroom.

While, Vincenzo on other hand panicked seeing stains on his bedsheet. He immediately left to the nearby grocery store and literally bought half of the store.

One moment, she just wants to cry while another moment, she felt angry.

"Eat Bells" Riccardo reminded her.

Sulking, she took a morshel and put it in her mouth unwillingly.

They chuckled slightly seeing her sulking figure.

"Why are you sulking like a cat ?" Riccardo narrowed his eyes.

"Because I can't sulk like a buffalo. Because you are a buffalo" She muttered, taking another bite.

"What the hell ? Do I look like a buffalo to you ? Oh please go and do an eye-check up, princess" Riccardo rolled his eyes.

"Oh, My eyes are perfect, Mr. Prince, infact you go and do a brain check up" She replied.

Riccardo looked at her in disbelief but before he could say anything,

"Ok Enough kids. Stop bickering and eat your food" Salvatore announced.

"Oh hello, I am not a kid." Riccardo retorted back.

"Still, behaving like a kid-"

"Enough Bella" Vincenzo scolded her sternly. She pouted and continue eating.

She looked up only to see Riccardo smirked at her, in response she just poked her tongue out. He chuckled at her childishness.

<<°>>~<<°>>

"She get her periods, Shaira"

Shaira smirked at that.

"That's cool. Time to call Vincenzo"

<<°>>~<<°>>

"What happened Bella ? Why are you crying, Baby ?" Vincenzo asked panicked.

He entered in her room only to see his precious daughter curled up on the floor, crying her eyes out. His heart dropped as he immediately crouched near her.

He pulled her in his arms and hugged her immediately.

She curled up on his lap and sobbed.

"What happened Princess ? Please say something. Why are you crying ? Is it hurting anywhere ? Should I call doctor ? Hmm ?" He asked her, panicked.

She shook her head, crying more.

"Then what happened ? Why are you crying ? Do you want anything ?" He asked her.