Chapter 7

"Ric, it's enough" Bella scolded him, keeping her hand on her hips.

Riccardo showed her his tongue.

Bella gasped.

"You are kid" She rolled her eyes before rolling her eyes, and left from there sassily.

Riccardo looked stunned.

"Wow" He said and followed her.

"Let's buy-"

"No Ric, it's enough. Now let's buy something for Sally" She beamed.

"Ah no, old Sally has everything, let's buy something for Young Riccardo, how is it ?" He asked grinning.

Bella narrowed her eyes at him.

"My Sally is not an Old. You are Old, Mister" She scoffed.

"My Sally ? My ? Really ? And Me ? I am Old ? Excuse me, Miss, you are getting out of hands, I will sell you in teddy bear shop" Riccardo asked dramatically keeping his hands on his hips.

"Then, My Sally will buy me and then he will never give me to you" Bella smirked at Riccardo's smirking face.

"Heyyy, did you forget I am your favourite Brother ? Why did you keep calling that Old Sally yours ? You are mine and I am yours. Happy Ending" Riccardo huffed.

Bella shook her head.

"No, Ric, You are my favourite Brother but Sally is my boyfriend. And I of course love my boyfriend more" Bella grinned.

Riccardo's eyes widened.

"What the actual fuck ? When- how- what- when did all this happen ? Oh My God, that Old man took my girl away from me ? Heyy, you cheated on me-" Riccardo exaggerate.

"Nah Riccy, Sally is so handsome" Bella smiled dreamily. Riccardo narrowed his eyes.

"You Cheater-" He said snaking his hands around her waist, picking her up easily in one go, earning a fit of giggles from the girl. His favourite sound.

<<°>>~<<°>>

"Let's eat Pizza" Bella muttered.

"Okay. Wait here" Riccardo said and moved towards counter.

Bella sighed and sat on the nearby chair. She was tracing her fingers on the design pattern of the table cloth.

She was murmuring some songs to pass her time when her eyes caught something. Or someone.

Old Man.

She slightly frowned when she saw that man is actually staring at her.

She gulped and immediately averted her gaze towards Riccardo, who is just coming back with tray in his hand.

"Let's eat and then we will go for rest of the things, okay ?" Riccardo asked keeping tray on the table.

Bella bit her lips and again looked at the place where she saw that Old man but to her relief, there is none.

I guess, I am watching too many movies.

She chuckled at herself before turning towards Riccardo, who in response raised his eyebrow at her sudden chuckle.

"Why are you laughing suddenly ?"

"Huh ?" She looked at him surprised.