Chapter 21

"Did you keep the blanket ?"

"Yes"

"And Iron stick ?"

"Yes"

"Jacket ?"

"Yes"

"What about that pocket knife ?"

"Yes"

"Medicines ?"

"And that lighter-?"

"Yes"

"Stop it, Ric. She is not going on any mission that you are giving her these things." Salvatore, snaps at his younger moron brother.

"Yes"

Riccardo shrugs his shoulders, "Just making sure she is safe"

"Yes"

"She will be safe there. And you," He turns towards the princess of the family who is busy playing a game on phone. He narrows his eyes at her.

She is not even listening to them and mindlessly replies 'yes'.

Riccardo notices that too. A smirk graces his lips, with a sudden idea.

"Unpack her bag, Sally, she is not going anywhere with those boys."

"Yes- WHAT Noooo" She immediately looks up from her phone with her eyes wide, in shock.

Salvatore glares at her.

"So, what are you doing ?" He raises his eyebrow, in an intimidating manner.

Bella's hands flow towards her mouth, covering her giggles.

"You naughty little girl" Salvatore says and immediately picks her up in his embrace. She lets out a fit of giggles, when she feels his long fingers jabbing her sides.

"So, tell me, did you pack everything ?" He asks her, making her comfortable in his arms.

"Yes, Sally, don't worry" She leans closer and kisses his cheek.

"But Sally, where is Vinny ?"

Salvatore sighs.

"Yes, I haven't seen him either. Where is he ?" Riccardo tilts his head a little, in confusion.

"Where do you think he might be ? He is giving training to the bodyguards since morning." Salvatore rolls his eyes.

"Poor Bodyguards" Riccardo sighs, pitying them.

"I want to go to him" She wiggle out from his hold.

He let her stand on her feet.

She immediately ran away from there.

"Take as many as you want, I don't want any type of compromise in Bella's security. Am I clear ?" Vincenzo's cold voice can be heard.

"Yes Sir" Bodyguards reply.

"If you find anything suspicious, you will tell me immediately-"

He gets cut off by the pair of arms on his torso.

Startled by the sudden gesture, his features soften when he saw who has wrapped her arms around him.

Without a second thought, he immediately pick her up in his arms, kissing her cheek.

"Did you eat ?" He asked her in much more softer tone.

Nodding, she nuzzle in his neck, taking the warmth he is providing. She keeps her head on his shoulder and hold his neck gently.