Chapter 4- Trouble

Nishitani's VIP

Kenta Nishitani is currently sitting down on his throne where he speaks to a boy who is a member of the student council. This boy wears black glasses, black hair, and wears a Hyakkaou uniform and every male student wears a white dress shirt with a black tie, gray checkered pants, and red/black blazer. It's the identity of Kaede Manyuda.

"You know, Manyuda.. I appreciate your business with us, but are you sure about this? The president isn't too pleased if she finds out about you working with us while being a student council," Nishitani said with an evil grin.

"I'm aware of the consequences, Nishitani. As long as you help me with dethroning her with your influence, then you'll get your cuts once I become a president. You got my back and I'll get your back." Manyuda replied with a smug smile, bridging his glasses.

"It isn't about the money, Manyuda. You see, I only helped with one that got my interest. You know, I'm sure you know this."Nishitani speaks in a serious tone.

"I assure you, Nishitani. You won't be disappointed once we work together," Manyuda offered him a deal.

"Let me think about it," Nishitani replied, leaning back on his throne.

When the door opened, Nishida showed up with a black folder and waited for his boss to respond.

"It seems our talk is over for now," Nishitani said.

"Very well," Manyuda got up from his seat. "Don't keep me waiting,"

As soon as Manyuda walked out of the VIP room, Nishitani began talking behind his back as much as he saw Manyuda as garbage.

"Hmph, look at this prick. It makes me sick to my stomach. Ever since that fool Mibuomi has "vanished" from this school, this prick takes over as student council of the treasurer or whatever the fuck it is and plans to dethrone Miss President just like that. Pathetic." Nishitani sighed," Anyway, what's the status, Nishida?"

"Nothing so far, but I have info about this fighter you wanted", Nishida replied.

"Good, read it to me," Nishitani lightened up the cigarette.

"He goes by the name Warren Williams. A transfer student from America." Nishida gave details till he mentioned his infamous title.

"Any past or background?" He asked his assistant.

"Well... we hit a jackpot, boss," Nishida grinned, which confused his boss.

"Why? What's so special about it?"

"Well, boss. According to the source that I've been told, Warren Williams is an infamous one... I heard he has survived accidents, been shot, injured, poisoned, and even games that involved death situations... he is known for not showing his fears when facing death situations.... "A man without Fear"... he is quite an interesting one, boss," Nishida explains to the boss that it's surprising him for the first time.

"A Man without Fear? I heard that name before! Are you sure it's him!" Nishitani exclaimed with a shocked expression.

"Yes, boss."

"Ohoho, now there is a problem. You see.... one of the captains, who he worked for my father, created a sick game involving torture if Williams lose." Nishitani explained. "Somehow, he survived that game and then "A man without Fear" did engage in combat with the captain where he mysteriously "disappeared". Now, it looks like it's personal for me and my clans."

"I see... What's a game called "A Man without Fear" involved in?"

"I believe it's called "Bōmei ", known as "Asylum game" that I heard about. For now, I'm going to call all of the captains and we're going to give him a warm "welcoming" right now," Nishitani getting up from his throne with an evil grin.