Chapter 8- More Problems

Hideout

Warren's music playing on his headphones

While Warren was listening to his music, Jack and Haruto explained the situation to Dio and Daigo about their American friend meeting the president during the class. Daigo and Dio were shocked by this information before staring at Warren.

"Wow, I didn't know what to say, but... the president can make him a pet anytime. After all, she owns this school," Daigo explained, playing the cube.

"Yeah, but it doesn't change the fact that Miss Jurkru is also after him. Especially, since she is gone from our school," Jack sighed," Besides, why did she want another one if she already had Mikura as a pet?"

"After seeing what she likes to do, the former chairwoman made several attempts to release her "kitten" even though Mikura herself was not a good person before becoming her pet, especially since she enjoys being with her mistress like... freak.  Anyway, I heard that Juraku was interested in Saotame-san until Warren showed up," Haruto said.

"I remember she did, but she lost interest in her." Jack replied."It's quite fascinating about the twist."

"Well,  she is crazy for sure," Dio spoke while reading his manga.

Warren got up from the couch before looking at his friends, saying," I'll be back, guys. I'm going to use the restroom." He said before his friends nodded and left the hideout. 

----------------------------------------

School

After Warren finished his restroom, he then walked around the hall to find the vending machine to get some drinks. It doesn't take long to find the machine till encounter two girls who block the vending machines with flirtatious looks. They seem to have checked him out.

The two girls don't wear the red blazer like anyone else. Instead, they wear black bands around their neck and white shirts that expose their bras. Their outfits are a bit interesting. Suddenly, Warren then noticed their bracelets that looked awfully familiar, but he couldn't think where.

One girl has brown low pigtails. Her name is Tooame.

The second girl has a purple long with tied in a small ponytail by a small red bow in the back with bangs covering the right side of her face

The second girl has a purple long with tied in a small ponytail by a small red bow in the back with bangs covering the right side of her face. Her name is Shagatake.