Chapter 19- Cat Eyes Woman Temptation

Kirari's POV

In the office, Kirari is drinking her cup of tea and feeling satisfied after being informed by Midari about the results. She is currently reading the report about Warren's past from someone in America that Midari provided her. She began to think about something interesting.

This is very interesting, Warren Williams. After reading your past, I quite understand now. I understand the true meaning of your infamous nickname after our talk we have. Now you conflict with Nishitani, you're quite dangerous to the Nishitani clan. Maybe I will join in... after all, this is my aquarium... I have a proposal once I see you, Warren Williams.

————————————————————-

Hideout

"All right, what should we do to defend ourselves since those bastards keep using their guns even though it's a fake bullet?" Haruto asked.

"Yeah... at least, we need something to defend ourselves, not just using our fists," Dio added.

"Well, that's why I have this gun." Warren takes his revolver from the table once owned by Midari Ikishima after defeating her in an ESP game. "Unfortunately, I have to find some fake bullets."

Daigo smiled, "Well, I know the person who can provide firearms and fake ammo that we can use. I can take you, but I know you have a 'job' with the president-" His words got cut off.

"Well, it's canceled since the vice president told me. So, I'm good to go." This surprised his friends, but feeling relieved as well.

"Okay, that's settled," Jack spoke. "I'm guessing that we're meeting up after school then."

"Yes, why not." Haruto smiled, while Daigo and Dio nodded.

"All right, we'll meet up after school. Also... once Daigo has some files, There is something that I have to say." Warren said, look at his friends.

Jack, Haruto, Dio, and Daigo nodded, understanding that it could wait. For now, they have to focus on gearing up after school.

As they are about to leave the hideout, "Anyway, you guys can go ahead since Sachiko is expecting me to talk." Warren said while all of his friends frowned, but they knew that Warren was smart enough to fall for her trick.

"All right, be careful. See you later." Daigo waves goodbye before leaving the hideout alongside Jack, Haruto, and Dio.

After his friends left, Sachiko entered the hideout and gave him a smirk. Surprisingly, she is not with Mikura this time. He probably thinks she waited outside, but couldn't forget that Mikura always looked away when she was around him.

He sighed, "Now, they are gone. What do you want to talk about?" Warren remained in his seat.

Sachiko approached him, sitting on his lap with a smile, and lifting his chin as his eyes met hers. He stared at those eyes that were slightly intimidating once it was closer. Warren remained silent and he never got used to this act. She enjoyed how he showed his vulnerability as she got the upper hand.

"Mmmm, you're quite a rare specimen." She leaned closer on his right shoulder, removing her hand from his chin to caress his other shoulder. "Tell me, Williams. Tell me, what's your secret?" He gets confused with her question, resisting her temptation but at the same time, he is too embarrassed when it comes to this kind of act.

"What secret?"

She smiled "How do you get your talent of being fearless, instead you spread fear to your foes. Your presence is...mysterious and intimidating... I envy you." she whispered, her lips moving to his ears.

"Hmph, I'm just being myself and that's all." He sighed.

"Very well, I'll take that for now, but remember... just because you get attention from the president and the Nishitani clan, this doesn't mean anything. Don't forget, you will be mine soon. Not the president or anyone else. Only me~"

"I don't know if I take yo-" his lips were silenced by her index finger. She gives him a smirk, seeing his emotionless expression.

"I know, but you're just resisting." She giggled, enjoying tormenting him mentally while he was unfazed by her torment. "Once my three weeks have passed, I will get gambling with you and be my personal pet if I win against you."

He gently removed her index finger. "I'm sure you'll break me mentally once that's happened." He said in a cold tone. "You can try all you want, but I'm damn sure that you'll be wasting time with me."

"Oh, who says that I'm going to break you unless you want it," she slightly chuckled, got off his lap, and walked through the door before she stopped and turned to him."I must say... Do you have plans this weekend?"

"Plan? Why?"

"Just answer the question, puppy." She said, in a slightly serious tone.

"Puppy? What the actual fuck?" He looked confused.

"Aw, what's wrong? You didn't like it when I called you that?" She taunted and giggled evilly.

"You don't get to call me that till you beat me in gambling once your 3 weeks are over." He says harshly, crossing his arms.

"Oh well, you'll get used to it."

"Even in front of the president?" His words make her laugh even more as she is aware of Kirari's true intentions without exposing her.

"Oh, I'm aware that the president got your attention. I know she's been keeping you away from me, but I want to thank her secretary for informing me about your arrival. So, the answer is yes." She said.

Secretary? Ah, it's a girl with a taser who called her. Now, I think about it when Kirari says the problem has been resolved. I guess she got a harsh punishment or something.

"Whatever. Good luck with dealing with the president when you say that in front of her." He said.

"Oh, I will. For now, I'm waiting for your answer."

"No, I don't have a plan." He answered.

"Good, keep it open. I want to discuss your ignorance of dealing with the Nishitani clan, so I've been thinking about something that caught your eye." She said,

"I don't know what it's beneficial for you, but fine, I'll hear you out." He said.

"Good choice. I'll be sure to contact you. Don't bother to inform your friends, even the president. This is between us. Understood?"

Warren nodded, but he was not going to question her more. He'll figure that Sachiko has a way to contact him.

"Bye now." She winked at him and left the hideout.

Well, that's over. Oh well, Sachiko really knows her game and I ain't stupid. I don't know who is worse, Kirari or Sachiko. Now, that got out of the way.... I must go to my class.

(Warren listening to his music)